'Threat Of Britons Trained By Al Qaeda'

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by YouAreHavingALaugh, Mar 24, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any time I have suggested that in the past I have been accused of being racist.The Dutch MP was banned for trying to warn the UK of the threat and you can go right back to the Salman Rushdie story to see what is going on.Time to wake up and face the fact that radical Islam is a real and serious threat.

Washington Post
  2. AS long as we've not sent any questions to be asked we'll be ok jack!
  3. The SIS know that there are sleepers in the UK and have been for a long time. They await their time I suppose.

As for giving Millions to Pakistan, a Nuclear power, what's all that about.
    Sounds like us giving in to their demands behind closed doors. They should try to be true to their word about rooting out Terrorists without the UK having to pay them to do so. It stinks!
  4. The Pakistani government are doing the minimum that they need to.. and if they had notified the British govt before their little students of terror re-entered the UK, we could have blocked them.

Now that we're getting out of Iraq, can we hit Pakistan next? :twisted:
  5. Yeah, cause nuclear war is always such a barrel of laughs 8O
  6. I have the solution to the sleepers…

7. So what are you suggesting? Restrictions on travel? Given that Pakistan was part of British India up til 1947 and there was a free movement of people between England and India there are bound to be very close links. Partition.

For me, the most important aspect of the story is the ISIs unwillingness to share the information they collect. There have been a number of reports in the media about the close relationship between the ISI and other elements, cultivated during the 80s and then allowed to flourish following the Soviet withdrawal.

The AfPak problem is significant, and the relationship with ISI appears part of the problem, rather than part of the solution at present.

8. Yes, they can leave but can't come back. ANyone who complains gets to leave with a boot up their arse
  9. So how do you establish who gets to come back, and who doesn't? Bearing in mind that a key point was the ISI not communicating.

10. None of them… Zero, zilch, nada.

MI5 admits that 75% of it's time is directed to dealing with home grown Pakistani terror threats, teh CIA is also watching them too here in teh UK.

QED: Pakistanis are the problem. I would make the problem go home to their third world cesspit.