Thread locked

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by sussex2, Jul 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It seems that Purple Twiglet has decided to lock a legitmate thread because he has taken offence at a slight mikey take, very slight indeed.
    I frankly don't think that is proper use of a MODs power.
    See it this way:
    If a discussion is not going your way, or you get opposition, then lock it because you are a MOD.
    Naughty naughty!
  2. :lol: :lol: Im on the outrage bus with you Dear :sex:
  3. I've bought a season ticket :lol:
  4. Bugger I had spent 10 Min's of my valuable lifespan typing a very moderate and "Grown up response" and along comes a sailor with a pencil. Sussex get ye to the naughty step and remain there until called.

I would ask what to do with my saved response, but I get an uneasy feeling as to what it would be,... along with a twitching around my ring piece. :roll: :oops: :D 8O
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Cool your jets.

Us MODS can do whatever we want.

Well, that's my take on it anyway. :p
  6. Pray tell exactly how one becomes a MOD.

Edited to add:
    Not that I'm interested my power crazed days have gone :wink:
  7. Old Jacob Marley hasnt locked as many as PT :lol: [​IMG]
  8. wet_blobby

Wouldn't have a clue mate,I'm like that accidental child, dont for fcuk sake rumble me. I dont get promoted much. :)
  9. Damn! I was getting excited when I saw the title.

Ithought it was about this stuff

10. I thought it was about cross-threading

11. Yes I saw one recently

12. wet_blobby

Beer's fine thanks. :lol:

Rumrat, when did you see my boy? How's he doing?
  13. Took it the same day as I got this one at the anual "MOD's" "bitch in".

Such real players :roll:
  14. Thought as much :lol:
  15. They all served together mate, the MOD's ...Which ship?.....Censor. :roll: :wink: :twisted:
  16. Incest is best - well some say :roll:
  17. Just read through the thread and what complete and utter fool Mr PT has made of himself this time. I admit he and I have had a few run ins and it is fair to say I am not his biggest fan. However to make such Grand statements with no backup and then get a strop on when somebody challenges you on it shows a distinct lack of maturity. Maybe that's one of the reasons the country is in such bad shape vis a vis the International point of view if he throws his toys out the pram if "Johnny Foriegner" doesn't agree with him.
  18. I made loads of decisions on behalf of the queen and great Britain, but all of them were bad apparently.
    Least that's what the skipper used to tell me,:-

Able Seaman (fuckin OD is what he meant) Rum-rat, you have not only let yourself down, but also the Royal Navy who you represent in this country. You are a representative of the crown and your behaviour is less than acceptable. People here are watching you and everything you do that is reprehensible brings discredit on us all.
    Yeah, but when I rutted like a stallion for hours no one came and told me well done then, on the occasions I managed to deck more than one Yank no one ever said you are a credit to Great Britain. Henry Cooper used to spark fcukers for money and he got a friggin Knight hood.
  19. But PT has shut off a

Raising head slightly above the parapet....

I thought it was just me! But PT has closed down at least a couple of threads in the last few days with no reason given. As I seem to recall, he is not serving, but is a Mivvi, so maybe he is just jealous of us all...... and now in a position of power (what we used to call 'pissed with power') he is being a Class One Civil Servant.

Retreating below the parapet once more (aka 'Diving now, Diving now!).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.