Thread appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Ninja_Stoker, Jan 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I appreciate any thread that has been graced by the ninja.
  3. There is, I suppose, a moral dilemma here.
    A man in apparent desperate need of psychiactric help, judging by his recent output, asks for assistance in trying to cover up his 'acquiring' then losing a colleagues medals. (How odd that Senior NCOs in the Army appear to be quite lax in their personal security, leaving copious amounts of their bling lying around.).
    Now the dilemma is whether you take the piss out of him for his fcuking up his Wedding walting or for the glorious ineptitude of his life in general.
    If half of what he claims in his personal life is true I wonder how he has gained his claimed rank, a wah merchant of the first water.
  4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I dunno about him being a wah merchant. Bellend seems more appropriate.
  5. It's alright to have a go on the PSI's missus whilst he's away; but his medals? That's just wrong.
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Yep fair call. My guess is the former merits dit value, the latter is going to hurt more financially as well as physically. Then again if you borrow the PSI's medals to trap his missus, then I suppose that's fair game because the conversation will start "Ooh, my fella's got the same medals as you..."