This Years Holiday

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Blackrat, Feb 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I don't know about you, but i'm going to Egypt this year. Much better than Haiti. You want proof? Here you go:

riots.jpg

e232f9ba-3993-4e9c-94ff-fca6ffefeb74.jpg

And check this fucking swinger out:

article-1352848-0D048C52000005DC-875_306x423.jpg

Egypt. Land of history, Pyramids, the Sphinx, the shits and Harry von Uber turbo rioting. Anyone else want to come?

2. Send Finks for some first-hand Political Commentary?

£300 one-way out should suffice. :evil4:

3. Mrs Rodgers and I do not have to venture that far to be caught up in a riot.
    Some years ago on entering a pub in Wales with some friends, we found our way blocked by the local boyos who were leaving,rather pissed and pissed off after watching Wales being grubbed by England at rugby.
    Sencing that we were English,one drunken boyo came forth with the line....I would rather wear a turban on my head than a rose on my shirt!!!.
    In a voice that was just that little bit too loud one of our company replied under his breath ..I would rather shag a woman than a sheep!!!!!.
    It was then like all of the above photo's, but I dont remember seeing a camel...:violent1:

4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Good to see that the Mr Miyagi fan club is going strong:

162404928.jpg

5. Anti-government protesters in Cairo have come up with a new idea to counter
    the Pro-Government supporters use of tear-gas, baton charges and stone and
    brick throwing. They are firing "Rubber Protesters" from large cannons sited
    around their makeshift fortifications. These "Latex Looters" slam into police
    cordons at frightening speed, causing quite a bit of damage.

(Picture CNN News copyright 2011)

http://morallowground.com/wp-content/uploads/egypt-protests1-e1296079455897.jpg