Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This year's Big Brother

Shakey

War Hero
Yeah yeah I know everyone hates it but we all watch it occasionally but have you seen it this year? That Shazaam bloke, a self proclaimed 'Paki puffter', is winding everyone up so much it's very funny to watch. He's as camp as a row of pink tents full of bummers. And now he's threatening to kill himself live on air! Great! I hope he does.

Can anyone think of a good reason to tolerate living in a confined space for an extended period of time with such a camp OTT practicing homosexualist? (Stand fast the Steward's mess. :wink: )

Squirrel

Lantern Swinger
I have to say that re Shabaaz, (My wife watches it, I hate it....honest!), he's either very stupid or very clever. My wife said last night that it's a good job he has immunity from the first eviction cos he'd be gone otherwise. I disagree though, think about it! Would you want rid of him and all the entertainment he brings? I would keep him in just to see what he comes out with next. I wouldn't be surprised if that's what he's counting on.

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Squirrel - if you hate it so much then how come you know so much about it? Me thinks you dost protest too much.

Personally I thought it was cr*p first time round, and it has continued to degrade each time they push it out, regardless of how much effort they put into repackaging it.

The problem is that there is so much of ths kind of Stupid-TV about that it is getting increasingly difficult to watch anything else.

capt-ahab

Lantern Swinger
I tell you - if I was in there I think murder may have been committed by this point. There is NO way i could live with Shabaz or whatever his name is.

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Squirrel - don't beat yourself up over it; happens to the best of us. Usually something a little more worthwhile though ...

capt-ahab - Shabaz is a blokes name?

PompeySailor

Lantern Swinger
capt-ahab said:
SILVER_FOX said:
capt-ahab - Shabaz is a blokes name?

Apparently so, however he is one very suspect man...

Suspect? SUSPECT?! He is a recruiter's dream! Ethnic, alternative sexuality, scottish - the only thing against him is that he has both legs!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SONAR-BENDER Big Brother Diamond Lil's 35
pinkprincess Big Brother much? The Gash Barge 5
Jimmy_Green Big Brother The Gash Barge 6
T Jade Goody to appear in Indian Big Brother Current Affairs 16
stan_the_man Big Brother Diamond Lil's 20
rod-gearing RN does Big Brother Diamond Lil's 6
shag_shacker BIG BROTHER Diamond Lil's 23
wet_blobby Aurther batchelors big brother? Diamond Lil's 4
wet_blobby Arthurs got a big brother now Current Affairs 0
K Learning to live with Big Brother Current Affairs 2
chieftiff Big Brother Britain: Government and councils to spy on ALL Current Affairs 37
Lingyai Big Brother International 10
slim Big Brother police costs revealed Diamond Lil's 4
golden_rivet coming clean about Big Brother The Gash Barge 33
nutty_bag Big brother gets precedence over RM chopper heroes Current Affairs 36
Shakey Celebrity Big Brother Racism. ??? The Quarterdeck 43
Tas-ape Big Brother ??? The Quarterdeck 3
MoD_RSS British Army protects big cats in Belize MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Big broadband boost for Scotland MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next big step for Thorney Island’s flood defences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Big broadband boost for rural English shires and counties MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Big step forward in digital infrastructure revolution brings benefits of 5G closer MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK and Welsh governments team up on big broadband boost for rural Wales MoD News 0
BIG_EATS Big Wilf The Quarterdeck 12
MoD_RSS NDA group enjoys a big WiN at awards ceremony MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Passengers to plan journeys down to the minute as big data revitalises country’s bus use MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Rural Crime Week proves a big success across Tees Valley MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK to take a big ‘STEP’ to fusion electricity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Science superstars and small businesses could bring the next big innovations to market with £100 million boost MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Spending Round gives big boost to local communities MoD News 0
E The big wait Joining the Royal Navy 4
MoD_RSS Press release: Big wins for British businesses as Vice Premier Hu Chunhua visits MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Big wins for British businesses as Vice Premier Hu Chunhua visits MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Big boost for tiny tech MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Dr Liam Fox: Big dreams drive small business to take on the world MoD News 0
Maxpowers MASSIVE BIG GIANT ISSUE (NOT) Joining the Royal Navy 38
MoD_RSS Press release: Big changes to motorway upgrades set to improve drivers’ journeys MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Nuclear employees WiN big at national diversity conference MoD News 0
Ageing_Gracefully Real Big Boats Diamond Lil's 4
soleil Economist: "Rum, Strategy & The Cash - Britain's RN Has Big Ambitions, But A Small Budget" Current Affairs 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp The Big Five-Oh for Fazzers Submariners 4
slim Big Issue Seller News Current Affairs 1
vauxhall Big changes ahead? Finance & Pensions 2
MoD_RSS News story: Defence Minister visits small Ipswich company which has played big part in... MoD News 0
Stirlin Big is not always best. Sports and Adventure Training 5
G Big help with interview tomorrow Submariners 11
BillyNoMates Big white ships. International 6
MoD_RSS News story: Trustworthiness of information from big data sets MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Timeline visualisation for provenance-based big data sensemaking MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Knowledge based autonomous big data validation MoD News 0