This will make you giggle

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by thereverend, Feb 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. For those who've seen my application saga in the estimated waiting times topic I've found out what might be the hold up. They're still to receive one of my references. They've had the one from my employer but not the other one, the respectable person of a good social standing or what ever yer call it. Why might this make you giggle you ask? Well, my upstanding pillar of the community is an ET(ME) :roll: Whadda tit.

Does this mean they won't even have bid for me a place yet?
  2. The only thing I find funny about this is the fact that you think a stoker is a respectable person of good social standing.

Giggle? I nearly shat my pants.
  3. Heh heh, well that's what I said to a mate of hours, "I couldn't find one so put him down instead". :p
  4. I Found out hard to think of a respectable member of the community who I had known for over 6 years too (mainly because I am 17)

I ended up putting my best friends dad as he known me since I was very young and does lots to help out in the town and is VERY high up with BA as a Pilot :S
  5. Therein lies your problem, you have killed him, so no reference. :lol:

6. How many "hours" have you known this mate? :D
  7. He'd be a pretty crap pilot if he wasn't :wink:
  8. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So so so so bad, yet i loved it. :D :D hahahahahaha
  9. I know one of them, goes to The Army/Navy Game and flown on the Sunday 8O 8O 8O 8O scarey