This week I am 2

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Sep 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Going to Pompey for Yorks decommissioning ceremony I have some good and bad memories, First CO got shafted in 1990 after Sadam invaded Kuwait and we were the only warship in the Gulf at the time fcuked our un ashore in Dubai big style. I never realised what a caring compassionate man he was hope he's there so I can shake his hand
    Second CO Roy Clare absolute legend one of those guys you would follow anywhere.
    Third CO Knob of the finest order hope he's there so I can twat him - wouldn't piss in his mouth if his teeth were on fire.
    And I'm going to get very very drunk, my little girls name is on the ships bell and it will be the first and probably last time she will see it. Trying to get her to wear rig no success as yet. ​

2. She'd better go if only to hold you coat while you fill in Third CO.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Tell her to take a camera so we can have some action shots of said CO going over the table.

4. I hope you have a splendid time Stanley, but would recommend you stay sober.
    Remember the club man and how proud you were last week when the introductions were being made.

My name is Stan and I have been sober for three hours six minutes and thirty two seconds.
    And the bling as well Stan with the days on it. Good stuff you can't get on eBay.

• Like Like x 1