This thing is still a thing then?

yicker

MIA
Fuck my tall hat.

Whilst looking for something I stumbled across this site again and (since my passwords haven't changed in years) found I was still able to log in.

What have I missed?

fishhead

War Hero
**** my tall hat.

Whilst looking for something I stumbled across this site again and (since my passwords haven't changed in years) found I was still able to log in.

What have I missed?
Lots, mostly rubbish. some old faces have flounced off while some new ones have taken their place and not always for the better.:)

Branch-Hopper

War Hero
**** my tall hat.

What have I missed?
1, Apparently we are leaving the EU
2. The RN has no ships
3. The RN has no manpower
4. The RN has no money to fix 2 & 3 above.

I expect most of this has not changed, regardless of when your last visit was.

Irons? Old hat shipper....current question of import today is what washing powder/liquid is easy on your parts while at Raleigh.....and whether comprehensive instructions are provided relative to it's application to ones kit and who does it for you.....:);)

Sumo

War Hero
Irons? Old hat shipper....current question of import today is what washing powder/liquid is easy on your parts while at Raleigh.....and whether comprehensive instructions are provided relative to it's application to ones kit and who does it for you.....:);)
Good job it's not the RAF, they would be asking for the butler service phone number, to make sure they are ready for their arrival, couldn't carry ones luggage to their appartment, could one:)

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I know it says I need (enter basic exam qualification here) but I haven't got it.

I REALLY want to be a (insert RN job here) and have since I was a sperm.

I have been a top (insert qualification here) for the last eleventy years.

Will the RN accept me?

Sumo

War Hero
I know it says I need (enter basic exam qualification here) but I haven't got it.

I REALLY want to be a (insert RN job here) and have since I was a sperm.

I have been a top (insert qualification here) for the last eleventy years.

Will the RN accept me?
No, your England is crap:D:rolleyes:;)