This putrid apple slipped through the net!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by finknottle, Oct 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A former Metropolitan police officer who killed a woman pedestrian while on a personal errand in a patrol car has been jailed for six-and-a-half years.

Full story here:
  2. So he should as well .He is no different to us :)
  3. Not quite the full story.It was reported on the BBC 6 o'clock news that he was joyriding with two of his relations(not Policemen) using blues and twos showing off what the car was capable of.What did his superior officer think he was doing when all this was going on. :?: His behaviour was disgraceful and his cummuppance richly deserved.
  4. Glad to hear it! He's no better than the twerps that steal cars and kill someone while speeding.
  5. This is a shocking example of a bad copper and personally I don't think the sentence is nearly long enough.
  6. In that case then he should have given twenty years the TWAT !!!" :x :evil:
  7. Six years in the Nick for an ex-copper will SEEM like 20 years.
  8. Be nice if he meets friends in there :D
  9. As with all former members of the police etc he will be segragated from all the other scrotes so as not to receive any payback.

We wouldnt want him to come to any harm would we? :twisted:
  10. When you consider a normal mortal doing the same may well get away with no prison sentence perhaps it is quite severe.
  11. :evil: Not necessarily, unless he requests rule 43 for own protection in which case he will be located with peados, rapists, granny bashers and grasses. :twisted: Sounds about right come to think of it. :wink:
  12. :x P.S. I hate to say it but! going by previous experience he will be sent to an open nick along with the "White collar"scum. :evil:
  13. I'm very surpised he wasn't let off. Had he not been dismissed I'm sure his victim would have been stitched up, accused of being a suicide bomber who jumped infront of his car and the PC given a Queen's Commendation.

Call me cynical, but...