This Months Pay

Discussion in 'Royal Naval Reserve (RNR)' started by Northernlight, Nov 3, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it just me or have we not been paid this month. Its now 3rd October and I have received nothing. Although the pay day has fluctuated over the last few months I thought it was either the last day or the first day of the month. Now its the 3rd day I am getting p***ed off :pukel:

2. Ok, its the third of November but the rest of the facts are correct :thumright:

3. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

If you have access to a JPA terminal at your unit, you can view all pay statements indicating pay due.

If easier to get to: If you ask nicely at your AFCO on Monday, providing you can produce RN ID, they may let you access it from one of their terminals, if there's one free.

4. Should have been paid on the first. Everyone I know was. Congratulations, you won the booby prize from the JPA lottery!

5. I've been paid (not the full amount) but I've been told that if it's in the system then, hopefully, it should hopefully go in on Monday; what with banks not operating at the weekend or something.
    Hope you get paid sooner rather than later!

PNG

6. Have you seen your payslip..many of the people at our unit thought we had not been paid until we opened our payslip and found the reason for nil credits was that JPA was debiting not crediting anything from £50 to £1500 in overpayments...????.

I know for a fact that I havent been overpaid EVER..just another JPA **** up!

7. From some old payslips I was getting £0.00 per month as JPA was busy crediting and debiting me for pay, PAYE (which I don't qualify for) and so on until it got itself sorted somehow at the beginning of October. For that matter, I've never been overpaid either.

8. I have been over paid, under paid and not paid at present my unit is having a problem with home to duties. It has been explained it is due to the increase in the milage rate and JPA has a problem with it as it has to be manually adjusted.
    Is anyone else having a problem with it.

9. I believe I have received the booby prize from JPA this month, nothing, f**k all, zilch...

Credit where credit is due, I spoke to the Wtr at our unit this morning and although he had no idea why I haven't been paid he seems to have resolved the situation. For this I thank him. I do believe there is also and ongoing problem with HTD's which hasn't been resolved.

I can't wait until the 1st, 2nd or 3rd of December to see if I get paid :thumright:

As for payslips, I haven't seen one for months and we have no access to Jpa. The last payslip I did get nobody could unterstand and that includes those who are supposed to understand them.

The Team Works!!!!

10. You still have a writer...lucky you!!!

11. Just looked at mine and its got more minuses than holes in a whores tights. Did the on line enquiry and was told by the no help desk it will take at least ten days to investigate!!! I've known wars that didnt last that long. Its just capitally NAFF :pissedoff:

12. Whats a writer :lol:

13. No shit. Mine has now been cancelled/zeroed, except that they haven't paid me what they should have before JPA decided that I was £1200 down..

*******. I'm now down by a few hundred, but at least my debt to JPA has gone.

One of these days..

14. That' fcuking disgraceful, in all my years of putting up with shite in the RN, the one constant was that I got paid correctly and on time every month of my service. Fcuking up someone's pay is just plain wrong.
    It's almost 2008 and a computerised pay system is still getting it wrong? Where the hell did they buy the system, Aldi?

15. Ahh, not quite. EDS, the company also responsible for breaking half of DII.. the other half has been broken by Fujitsu. Between the two of them, the MoD IT world will never be the same.. (or qualified. capable. competant.)