This means war!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Feb 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have tolerated the members of Arrse for quite a while now, I am even a casual user my self. I understand a bit of banter between the forces etc. and it is expected and welcome, however sometimes things can go a little far.

I draw your attention to the following thread which I found this morning.

Personally I was shocked to find this.

Kenny is our Mong Tiger! No fcuking Arrser has the right to ridicule and mock our beloved mascot.

I expect every man and woman on Rumration to stand and be counted. This is what really matters. Do it for the RN, do it for yourselves, do it for eachother, but most of all do it for Kenny.

Let's teach these fcukers a lesson!
  2. Ach, they are all squaddies, not 1 brain cell between them.

Leave them to have their fun, Kenny will have the last laugh!
  3. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Just been sent a phot of the arrser who tried to nic our mascot, apparently all you have to do is change the user name.

4. Dad?
  5. Look on the bright side, they maybe trying to nick Kenny but their getting D-spanner :lol:
  6. Maybe we could start a reverse Walt thread and see if there are any bites......... :oops:

Oh, been done already has it? FLOWERS???????

7. This totally out of order leave our mong tiger alone. Bloody pongoes leave our momg tiger alone he is special you bunch of window lick twunts.
    Rant over. :D :D :D :D :D
  8. Right!, which lousy fuckwit posted my passport phot here, I,ll have you for deformation of chactar...carek...Chara...erm..thingy, I will so I will, s'welp me.