This is so funny, but appears to be so true!

I've been saying for years that all these cutbacks would result in a Navy comprised of two men in a rowing boat. It seems that I am not the only one who believes this ....

... strange thing is ... I'm not actually laughing.

SF

The comments under the article are worth a skeg too.
Funny, if it wasn't probably close to the mark.
P.S. Don't let Norman read it though. 1,200 Ossifer and 1 AB in the RN of 2038. "Ah, ha!! I told you this would happen!!"

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
NZ_Bootneck said:
...P.S. Don't let Norman read it though. 1,200 Ossifer and 1 AB in the RN of 2038. "Ah, ha!! I told you this would happen!!"
It's okay - I doubt Mr. Grantham will be alive by then... :twisted:

Jerry_Hatrick said:
rod-gearing said:
Another soft draft for someone I suppose. :thumright:
I can't see any sockets for their IPODs.
the're not going to like that.

Jerry
iPods will all be automatically recharged by the Earth's magnetic current interacting with the ship's magnetic variation by then, all on a small chip of silicon embedded in a matelot's brain with inbuilt wireless telephony, Wii and micro-DVD players. Of course by then (2059) the RN will be manned by 30,000 Admirals, 10 Officers and the most junior rank: WO Jerronimo Smith. :bball:

thingy said:
Jerry_Hatrick said:
rod-gearing said:

Jerry
iPods will all be automatically recharged by the Earth's magnetic current interacting with the ship's magnetic variation by then, all on a small chip of silicon embedded in a matelot's brain with inbuilt wireless telephony, Wii and micro-DVD players. Of course by then (2059) the RN will be manned by 30,000 Admirals, 10 Officers and the most junior rank: WO Jerronimo Smith. :bball:
That may be true, but they still can't get Luxenberg on 'em!

Jerry

thingy said:
Jerry_Hatrick said:
rod-gearing said:

Jerry
Clever clogs! Resistance is futile :thumright:

Jerry_Hatrick said:
thingy said:
Jerry_Hatrick said:
rod-gearing said:

Jerry
That may be true, but they still can't get Luxenberg on 'em!

Jerry
Is that Rosa or a special sexual position? :slow:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
pussercdo Miscellaneous 0