Thirteen 'illegal immigrant' scouts go missing at world jamb

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Aug 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Re: Thirteen 'illegal immigrant' scouts go missing at world

They will have to design a new skills badge now... :thumright:

Used to be a sixer but I'm alright nowoooooooo "do your best"

2. Re: Thirteen 'illegal immigrant' scouts go missing at world

Thirteen, from the numbers attending, is a very small number.

They've been in evidence in London for the past couple of weeks.

I'm sure you appreciate how inaccurate the headline regurgitated here actually is, although the report does highlight that they're legal, until their visas run out. But what matter a mere technicality where the FUD-paper is concerned.

3. Re: Thirteen 'illegal immigrant' scouts go missing at world

Thirteen is not insignificant. don't you realise just what 13 boy scouts let loose on the population of Brixton or Essex will do to the residents in these areas. Good healthy clean youngsters, all singing about their ging gang goolies. Lighting fires by rubbing two spliffs together, and living off the land. The culture shock could upset them for life. Long term dole seekers may get jobs, rappers could become ging gang gooligans, where will it stop?

4. Not that surprising really, happens at every big thing like that. I remeber at one of the commonwealth games in the UK the whole team from one country legged it as soon as the games were over. Often going to something like this is the only way people can get an exit visa,yes some countries are not that happy about inmates being let out.

5. Re: Thirteen 'illegal immigrant' scouts go missing at world

Cuba does it all the time, every Olympics or Pan American games or when their non professional ball teams go to Peurto Rico to play, or when they come up to Canada to play Hockey (yeah right....Lol) which royally pisses off the Americans.. :thumright:

6. Re: Thirteen 'illegal immigrant' scouts go missing at world

Maybe they've been abducted by aliens, or the Press Gang.... Come on Daily Wail, own up... Or maybe they're victims of child traffikers... secreted in a hotel/church somewhere?

I suspect the Daily Wail has made it all up, and it will emerge that they were all chained to the heads after eating some improperly cooked Jamboree Stew. So much for camp cooking :biggrin:

7. Re: Thirteen 'illegal immigrant' scouts go missing at world

Right up your street Steve?

2BM

8. Re: Thirteen 'illegal immigrant' scouts go missing at world

Damn, I hadn't noticed that! I'm must be getting old.

9. Re: Thirteen 'illegal immigrant' scouts go missing at world

They are just practising their stalking and survival skills :rofl:

10. Re: Thirteen 'illegal immigrant' scouts go missing at world

:threaten: More likely they have been chopped up into small bits during voodoo or statanic style rituals carried out at all Scout Jamboree's :afro:

Soon body parts will surface in the Thames. Or they were washed away in the recent floods and were not missed for a few days. Now it is a cover up by Head Scouts.

Or they have been eaten by Scouts from other even more exotic countries. :afro:

Nutty :afro:

11. Re: Thirteen 'illegal immigrant' scouts go missing at world

Maybe they have infiltrated the ranks of RM while wearing green lids.

When we arrived at Caernarvon for the investure in 1969 we thought there was other booties when we noticed a glimpse of the green lids it was the gin gang goolies crowd.

12. Not to worry, they will soon have Council Accomodation and be putting in visa requests for the rest of their families....

13. Re: Thirteen 'illegal immigrant' scouts go missing at world

Never Steve! But if you'd have taken one cruise to Spitzbergen later, you might have at least been "wounded in action".

Peter.

14. Re: Thirteen 'illegal immigrant' scouts go missing at world

Damn, I've missed me opportunity for getting a medal for bravery rather than slavery (to the Establishment...) :lol: