Third time applying

I'll try and cut a long story short here. 7 years ago I applied for the navy as a marine engineer. Passed basic training no problem and went to sultan to start my trade training. Unfortunately I was young and naive and decided to leave while I could. I regretted it immediately. Two years passed and I was able to apply again. This time I decided to join the marines, I completed phase 1 of training no problem but I could not cope with phase 2 and unfortunately failed a physical test too many times and was discharged. I gave it my all but it wasn't good enough, I have no problem saying that because it really is tough. Now to my question, am I able to apply again for my original roll as a marine engineer or have I had had too many bites of the cherry. Thanks in advance for any replies

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
I'll try and cut a long story short here. 7 years ago I applied for the navy as a marine engineer. Passed basic training no problem and went to sultan to start my trade training. Unfortunately I was young and naive and decided to leave while I could. I regretted it immediately. Two years passed and I was able to apply again. This time I decided to join the marines, I completed phase 1 of training no problem but I could not cope with phase 2 and unfortunately failed a physical test too many times and was discharged. I gave it my all but it wasn't good enough, I have no problem saying that because it really is tough. Now to my question, am I able to apply again for my original roll as a marine engineer or have I had had too many bites of the cherry. Thanks in advance for any replies
Nothing stopping you submitting an online application a third time however, before you do, make sure you have all your former service records of service and discharge documentation from the word go...together with your birth certificate, valid passport, NI Number, NHS number, etc.

To date, you've effectively wasted £10k's without ever achieving your goal so be aware that your AFCO will be treading very, very warily so if you provide any excuse to drop your application like a toasty spud, you can be assured it'll happen if there is a good reason.

Give it a go, but don't give up your day job or build your hopes too soon.

Good luck.

If at first you don't succeed pull your foreskin over your head, uumm not that.
Try try again, that's the one
Good luck