Thinking of joining the navy - Help needed

Jimmy_Green

War Hero
Emz_MUFC said:
Well I'm 18 now (just turned) and I'm going HMS Raleigh on 31st Januray. I'm just going out running every few days a week and I go spinning classes and the gym too. I think you best run a lot, well that's what they told me to do in the AFCO. I actually feel so much fitter as well!

The fitness test for me (I'm a girl) was to run 2.4 km on a treadmill in 14 minutes and 35 seconds. I think for boys it's 12 minutes and 35 seconds, maybe less? I'm not quite sure about the latter though. :D

18 years old. Female. Mmmm. Got any pics?

joe_145

Lantern Swinger
Jimmy_Green said:
Emz_MUFC said:
Well I'm 18 now (just turned) and I'm going HMS Raleigh on 31st Januray. I'm just going out running every few days a week and I go spinning classes and the gym too. I think you best run a lot, well that's what they told me to do in the AFCO. I actually feel so much fitter as well!

The fitness test for me (I'm a girl) was to run 2.4 km on a treadmill in 14 minutes and 35 seconds. I think for boys it's 12 minutes and 35 seconds, maybe less? I'm not quite sure about the latter though. :D

18 years old. Female. Mmmm. Got any pics?

hahahaha......and so it begins....

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Emz_MUFC said:

Whats a spinning class?

janner said:
Emz_MUFC said:

Whats a spinning class?

My god even i know that, :D its when you stand in the middle of the room and spinn round and round and round and eventually you puke, 8)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
StixJimboRM said:
Emz_MUFC said:

Must be a big AFCO if they told you to run in there!!! ;)

Quite.

If you try to run in my AFCO, you break your nose - not because it's so small but because it causes an annoying draught. :wink:

This is a Spinning Class vessel

flyingsaucerplane.jpg

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
I thought spinning classes were how to turn out balls of wool, thought she was going to make her own wooley pulley :oops: