Thingy Poll

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sgtpepperband, Jul 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Don't care (trick question, 'cos if you answer this poll, you obviously DO care. Even just a bit...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Why not? He probably loves all people from Eastern Europe. Especially blokes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sgtpepperband is obviously bored...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

2. Oh dear..... :lol:

3. Cute. :thumright:

4. sgtpepperband

He may well be, but I doubt that he's your type... :wink:

5. I meant the thread you noodle.

6. sgtpepperband

Fark you. Fark you very much... :wink:

7. SPB is very cute, by all accounts, but not as cute as UA with his tats and face fungus! :money:

8. Nah, SPB is skin and cute whereas UA is...........sorry I can't continue that sentence, my Mom always said if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything..... :thumright:

9. And there was me thinking SPB had a phot of Thingy pole dancing. In a red latex thong.... :money:

10. T42, poor, poor UA. I know he was foul mouthed at times :roll: but I liked his poetry, a Stoker's good looks (goes without saying) still have a soft spot for him :cuddle:

What a revolting thought... :puke:

11. sgtpepperband

Exactly! 8O

12. oh come on....surely Ste gets up on speakers corner and shakes his thang..

[​IMG]

13. That would not surprise me in the least!

14. I thought Type 42 was the current centre of SPB's attention at the moment.

15. Really? whatever gave you that idea? please post links!

16. Perhaps she could convert him. I'm sure Steve's willing to give it a go :thumright:

17. Yeah, that's news to me too......if someone finds the photos, I'd like to see 'em too, cos I must have been really drunk to not remember that..... :lol:

I hope I was good SPB?

18. He's the one on the far left of the photo below, wielding his big stick. :biggrin:

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=14674/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=238.html