Thingy Poll

So does Thingy like polls too much?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care (trick question, 'cos if you answer this poll, you obviously DO care. Even just a bit...

• Why not? He probably loves all people from Eastern Europe. Especially blokes.

• Sgtpepperband is obviously bored...

• Total voters
thingy said:
Sapphire said:
Cute. :thumright:
SPB is very cute, by all accounts, but not as cute as UA with his tats and face fungus! :money:
Nah, SPB is skin and cute whereas UA is...........sorry I can't continue that sentence, my Mom always said if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything..... :thumright:

T42, poor, poor UA. I know he was foul mouthed at times :roll: but I liked his poetry, a Stoker's good looks (goes without saying) still have a soft spot for him :cuddle:

Ships_Cat said:
And there was me thinking SPB had a phot of Thingy pole dancing. In a red latex thong.... :money:
What a revolting thought... :puke:

rosinacarley said:
Maxi_77 said:
rosinacarley said:
Ships_Cat said:
And there was me thinking SPB had a phot of Thingy pole dancing. In a red latex thong.... :money:
That would not surprise me in the least!
I thought Type 42 was the current centre of SPB's attention at the moment.
Really? whatever gave you that idea? please post links!
Yeah, that's news to me too......if someone finds the photos, I'd like to see 'em too, cos I must have been really drunk to not remember that..... :lol:

I hope I was good SPB?

type42stoker said:
rosinacarley said:
Maxi_77 said:
rosinacarley said:
Ships_Cat said:
That would not surprise me in the least!
I thought Type 42 was the current centre of SPB's attention at the moment.
Really? whatever gave you that idea? please post links!
Yeah, that's news to me too......if someone finds the photos, I'd like to see 'em too, cos I must have been really drunk to not remember that..... :lol:

I hope I was good SPB?
He's the one on the far left of the photo below, wielding his big stick. :biggrin:

http://www.navy-net.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=14674/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=238.html

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
scouse Bases / Shore Est 4
Tanzi Petitions 0
A The Quarterdeck 12