Things you would pay a million quid to do.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Feb 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  2. Have you still got the fetish for her? I thought you would be over that by now.

3. Mate, the fetish won't be gone until I have her jawbone as a souvenir.

4. Rent the playboy mansion and all the accessories that come with it for a year.

5. Punt Gordon Brown in the balls and make him watch well I smash he's ugly ginger wife. Its about power not love.

6. I'd pay a million to watch.

7. I'd pay a million quid 2 slap JLS around the head with a smoked kipper

8. Nice, i daren't say i want to smash her hoop for a million incase your obsession forces you to kill me.

I would pay a million for a week long sex session with lady gaga. I bet she is some sort of sex crazed animal in the sack.

9. To soft mate, they deserve strapping the runway at Heathrow.

10. Well I didn't think it was that great. Fuckin slack :wink:

11. Sorry mate but she's got eyes like a shithouse rats!!!

never trust a woman with shifty mince pies!!!

12. Sorry to break this to ya... but Una's farts are widely available theres a wee souvenier shop in here home county off tipperary where they sell here farts for a good price... only thing is you dont get 2 sniff them personally from her arse only from a jam jar that she's captured them in :( ... a good watery sunday morning fart can fetch 100 euros which is about 80 quid i think... worth checkin it out boy... :)

13. If this is the same place that was offering her toenail clippings and used bath water then it's a scam, unfortunately.

Turns out it's just a couple of guys in Nigeria selling their own toenail clippings and bath water and passing it off as Una's. It cost me a lot of money to find that out unfortunately.

14. Sniff Sniff :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

15. Well if i've just spend eighty quid on a fat nigerians fart i'm the fool... cant beleive that i've been wanking over that jam jar for months now.. I knew in the back off my mind that it cud'nt really be Una's fart she at least would have had the decency to include a little sumthin extra like a dingle berry for that price.... I'M A DAMN FOOL

16. Don't be so hard on yourself mate, many of us fell into the same trap.

Imagine how I felt as I downed another pint of a Nigerian man's bath water whilst chewing on the toenails that I paid £300 for. :cry:

17. Get in line!

Or Susanna Reid off BBC Breakfast.... oh yes! 8O

18. 2_deck_dash ye suppose your right you really did get the short straw.. atleast i did'nt physically consume that toxic nigerian fart.. i really wanted to open it and stiff it but thank god i kept it contained all cus i did'nt want to waste the (So-called fart of dreams) fart you know what i mean its like when you open an easter egg and you no its gone forever... anyways if you did'nt tell it would have been a case off what "i dont know, wont hurt me" i think we shud keep it quiet and not break any1 else's dream...

19. To get in a ufc cage with George Bush, I could uleash my horrible twisted nature and take great pleasure destroying him for starting wars with no apparent reason

20. I'd rather get in a KFC cage with Kate Bush, throw in a bottle or two of decent glop. :roll: :wink:
    Forget the Violence, make love not war :D :wink:
    Leave the rest to RR's Cyber Hard men :twisted: :lol: