Things you cannot resist sticking your fingers in.

When I was a young Greenie on the Herald, I was using a screwdriver to hold a contactor on in the galley so the killick could check something and got hypnotised by the thought of touching the end of the screwdriver. So I did. 220VDC. I haven't done anything like THAT again :D

Father_Famine

Lantern Swinger
Lamri said:
When I was a young Greenie on the Herald, I was using a screwdriver to hold a contactor on in the galley so the killick could check something and got hypnotised by the thought of touching the end of the screwdriver. So I did. 220VDC. I haven't done anything like THAT again :D
Make you jump did it?

When was you on the Herald?

I was on 80-82.

http://www.surveyships.org.uk/

Lamri

Re your signature

"If a post by me says edited, its because I have sausage fingers and type too quickly for them"

I have written on a school report

"His brain is always 15 seconds ahead of his pen"

NUtty

It's a family tradition with me and my sister to poke our fingers in a freshly set jelly even now we are both in our 40's
No I don't know why

Lamri said:
You're lucky you did anything again :lol: But did you gain any superpowers we could call you Supergreenie

lol, maybe it was the ex bootie in me that made me do it! (Did that come out right? or that :( )
I remember being on a high for the rest of the day though :D

Lamri said:
So it was d.c. Lamri.

Left you with an aversion to pooftahs eh! :)

At least it ensured that you are a.c. only now.

Lamri said:
I read that as contractor? Why was he holding a contractor by a screwdriver?

Anyway ...

For me it is that lovely molten chocolate in the chocolate fountains - I could drown in that and die happy!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0