Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Things that p**s you off - post your rants

Feckin one sided BBC Breakfast News, Report this morning about recent changes to the Highway Code to further protect cyclists. They had a bloke on from some cycling organisation lauding these new rules, all well and good you may think, but where was someone representing the ordinary motorist? We all see cyclists with apparent death wishes on a daily basis, such as the crets who jump red lights, ride on pavements and in pedestrianised areas , and ride in the hours of darkness without lights. Why is the law not changed to penalise these dullards? On the spot fines should be introduced, if they haven't got the means to pay immediately bike should be confiscated until they pay.
And what's this 'Dutch Method' of opening your car's door? Total bollocks! What's wrong with looking in the door mirror?
Jobs for York , bit of leveling up .

Morning news, sky, Russia, Tonga. BBC government bashing over whips, Boris spoke to the woman last summer and told her to submit a formal complaint, she chose not to. She has now joined the whip bashing bandwagon, yet another Boris ex minister (junior)

Morning news, sky, Russia, Tonga. BBC government bashing over whips, Boris spoke to the woman last summer and told her to submit a formal complaint, she chose not to. She has now joined the whip bashing bandwagon, yet another Boris ex minister (junior)
Backstabbing bastards. Like a flock of vultures circling dying prey....

I am surprised any Tory ever get's elected , they have been stabbing each other in the back for as long as I can remember. An 80 seat majority can disappear very quickly .

Diving footballers
I saw the item on the news about plastic bottles being thrown at players, whilst I'm not condoning the moronic actions of the people throwing bottles, 2 players went down writhing in agony and clutching their heads despite neither of them actually getting hit
F***ing overpaid prima donnas!!

Diving footballers
I saw the item on the news about plastic bottles being thrown at players, whilst I'm not condoning the moronic actions of the people throwing bottles, 2 players went down writhing in agony and clutching their heads despite neither of them actually getting hit
It is all the drama classes they attend, they have to show value for money.

Diving footballers
Feckin' fans are as bad. Cardiff City have offered to pay Bristol City for the damage their 'fans' did to the toilets during last Saturday's game. What is it with these cretins that go to football matches.

Feckin' journalists on the telly who stand outside No 10 yelling at the PM or Ministers as they go in or out "Are you going to resign Minister" " Will you own up to having a party Boris " etc etc.

Are they trying to impress everyone by showing what a hard hitting, ruthless, fearless investigative journalist they are?

Do they honestly believe they'll get an answer?

They're all sanctimonious twats.

Feckin' journalists on the telly who stand outside No 10 yelling at the PM or Ministers as they go in or out "Are you going to resign Minister" " Will you own up to having a party Boris " etc etc.

Are they trying to impress everyone by showing what a hard hitting, ruthless, fearless investigative journalist they are?

It would be nice to see one of the ministers, or the PM, respond with a very firm: "I hope you got your money back from the charm school."

Fence sitting again?

Latest Threads