Things that p**s you off - post your rants

taffscrivs

War Hero
My daughter in law informed me that we didn't have it as tough in the 80's as they are having it now. I told her to get on her smart arsed laptop and do the research then get back to me.
What does 'I concede' mean?

Waspie

War Hero
Some places are still selling wristwatches that tell time! How old skool is that?
I'm trying to remember the last time I wore a watch! With mobiles displaying the time - no need. Think!!!! I have five watches, three need batteries and the other two haven't been wound up since god knows when.
Have to admit, even being an old phart, I do use my mobile for most things. Barring using it as a cash dispenser. A technology too far.
Most useful App is the Ord Survey maps. Got me out the poo on a few long walks!!!!

taffscrivs

War Hero
I'm trying to remember the last time I wore a watch! With mobiles displaying the time - no need. Think!!!! I have five watches, three need batteries and the other two haven't been wound up since god knows when.
Have to admit, even being an old phart, I do use my mobile for most things. Barring using it as a cash dispenser. A technology too far.
Most useful App is the Ord Survey maps. Got me out the poo on a few long walks!!!!
It must be scary when you can't remember your way home!

Latest Threads