Things that p**s you off - post your rants

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
My daughter is 15 and she brought this thing to my attention as she was appalled by it as well, so the phenomenon is accurate, cannot confirm if the letter is but it looks very likely.

Stirlin

War Hero
I wish the Jet Stream would bugger off to north of Scotland , I usually turn my heating off at the end of March , not this year as it was the coldest April since the 1930's. And where were the usual April showers ? , we have them this month instead . I am trying to build some support at the side of shed/ticket office that will take my flagpole for six ft by four ft Knights flag....intermittent rain .:mad:

Wightsparker

War Hero
I wish the Jet Stream would bugger off to north of Scotland , I usually turn my heating off at the end of March , not this year as it was the coldest April since the 1930's. And where were the usual April showers ? , we have them this month instead . I am trying to build some support at the side of shed/ticket office that will take my flagpole for six ft by four ft Knights flag....intermittent rain .:mad:

"Two return tickets, please."

"Where to?"

"Back here, of course!"

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
I feel your pain Stirl. We too have had some bad weather - high winds and barely getting above 20 or 22. We even had sea fog rolling in yesterday! (See piccy - not taken by me). But today it is 31 and barely a breath of wind.

1621259762721.png

Waspie

War Hero
With you on that bud. I'm waiting for a decent spell to paint the house. I did manage the garage last week but even that was delayed by bouts of crap weather.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Re-quoting Stirl!

After it being 31 yesterday, we've woken up to 'only' 22 and really fine drizzle - WTF?