Things that p**s you off - post your rants

People that don't get their priorities right.
Woman on Midlands ITV this morning, (we can get both Midlands and Welsh here) bleating that she has four school age kids that are fighting over one laptop as she can't afford to buy another one.
This family live about 200 yards from me in a house owned by a friend of mine.
They pay £820 a month rent, have an almost new car on lease, had a hot tub on rental all last summer and over Christmas had the whole property lit up like a fecking fairground. But they can't afford another laptop? If she reigned in their lifestyle a bit she could afford another two. The one I'm using now is a refurbished HP elitebook bought off ebay for 130 quid, brilliant piece of kit and as good as she would ever need for her kids to use for school work. Folk like her need to look at their lifesyles. If they think the kids' education is that impotant, bin all the fripperies and use their money more wisely instead of whingeing on the telly.
Keir Starmer will have her in one of his political broadcasts by now :(

Can’t see this ending well at all
Quite. In my limited experience Royal interviews to a journalist like this always go down like a poop floating in the bilge during Captains Rounds:
Ferguson and Oprah
Diana and Bashir
Charles and Dimbles
Andrew and Emily M

HM’s motto never complain seems to be ignored completely- no one will ever feel sorry for someone with that much privilege.

“The first duty of an officer is to remain cheerful in adversity, not drip like a septic tank” (RADM Kerr).

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
What is it with Royals who fall for Septics then go off the rails.

His Great Uncle and Wallis Simpson, Harry and Meghan.

Strange how pond jumpers ruin royal lives yet seem to keep their target happy.

Chris P

War Hero
Quite. In my limited experience Royal interviews to a journalist like this always go down like a poop floating in the bilge during Captains Rounds:
Ferguson and Oprah
Diana and Bashir
Charles and Dimbles
Andrew and Emily M

HM’s motto never complain seems to be ignored completely- no one will ever feel sorry for someone with that much privilege.

“The first duty of an officer is to remain cheerful in adversity, not drip like a septic tank” (RADM Kerr).
Once the words are out (good or bad) you're fucked, they can be twisted and edited any which way that suits the stirrers, should've kept their mouths shut.

taffscrivs

War Hero
Fecking profiteering GPs. No chance of seeing our local doctor, phone consultations only, will call you back in a week's time. Sorry no face to face consultations, due to the covid risk the surgery is closed to the public. Need to see a doctor urgently? go to A&E. Or visit the drop in Medical Centre in town. Off to the drop in centre who do I see? Our local GP! Apparently he and one of our other GP's have been coining it in for months working in there but their own patients have to wait over a week for a phone consultation. Something wrong there methinks.

buffersduffer

Lantern Swinger
We’re still in lockdown, so these fuckwits protesting are doing so illegally.... so why don’t the Police knock the shit out of them ?

What defence could a protester use in court ? ‘Oh I didn’t realise we were in lockdown..... I didn’t realise I’m not allowed to torch a police van’..... just batter them ffs

Sumo

War Hero
We’re still in lockdown, so these fuckwits protesting are doing so illegally.... so why don’t the Police knock the shit out of them ?

What defence could a protester use in court ? ‘Oh I didn’t realise we were in lockdown..... I didn’t realise I’m not allowed to torch a police van’..... just batter them ffs

Supposed to be protesting against the new rules on peaceful demonstrations? No such thing these days, the anarchist and anti police show up to cause/trouble.

taffscrivs

War Hero
Shame on them all, bunch of c*nts. Perhaps some form of photo recognition would be one answer. Police at the door 5am couple of days after the demo, statuary £1,000 fine and if infected with covid within 3 months made to pay for medical care. What gives these bastards the right to break the rules and put the general population at risk? Most of the ones shouting loudest against the establishment seem to have been immigrants or of foreign descent anyway, so if they don't like it they should feck off back to their homeland. This country has become softer and softer since the fifties that's why we are chock full of those seeking the easy touch, and now they've got it they all think they can behave as they like. A tough stance should be taken right now, there is no other answer.

Sumo

War Hero
Shame on them all, bunch of c*nts. Perhaps some form of photo recognition would be one answer.
As many used the Covid rule of wearing a mask, a bit difficult, or could one say hiding behind the mask wearing. I am sure the Police will be very active over the next few months, when hunted down they should get the police bill plus any thing the courts throw at them. Bristol police managed to get some to court for throwing the statue into the water.
The problem they have to have their evidence spot on or the CPS will not take it to court.

buffersduffer

Lantern Swinger
I hope Freddie’s killer is put down...... no doubt if the owner was some common council chav the luvvies would be up in arms.... (disclaimer, I was directed to the daily wail, it isn’t my normal read).....

Chris P

War Hero
I hope Freddie’s killer is put down...... no doubt if the owner was some common council chav the luvvies would be up in arms.... (disclaimer, I was directed to the daily wail, it isn’t my normal read).....
Irresponsible dog ownership!!

Latest Threads