Things that p**s you off - post your rants

Sumo

War Hero
I ranted about HMRC a while back. Just received my new tax codings for 2020-2021 and having compared these to all my previous codes back to 2014, I can now say that all my "unpaid tax" has been cleared and come May 2020 I'll be a rather happy chappie, therefore my rant is cancelled.
If talking about the taxman, I would keep the rant on the back burner. mine changes every year, one year rebate, next I am in debt to HMRC, how hard can it be, I have salary and pension, I do not get over time or bonuses?

BillyNoMates

War Hero
If talking about the taxman, I would keep the rant on the back burner. mine changes every year, one year rebate, next I am in debt to HMRC, how hard can it be, I have salary and pension, I do not get over time or bonuses?
Duly noted. I will see just how much they intend to rob me of when all three pensions start rolling in.

Same here, however last year I did some time in the Netherlands and earned a few grand extra, tax hasn't been the same since!!! Changing every few months. They gave me a £500 rebate then next month want £330 back :(

Taztiff

War Hero
Same here, however last year I did some time in the Netherlands and earned a few grand extra, tax hasn't been the same since!!! Changing every few months. They gave me a £500 rebate then next month want £330 back :(
Likewise!!!

guns1969

War Hero
Duly noted. I will see just how much they intend to rob me of when all three pensions start rolling in.
I get a State Pension, Company Pension and a Pusser Pension
Got a letter t'other day, I owe £234 in tax from last year, and by the time they sort out this years pay rise's
I can see that I will probably end up with not a lot !!

Sumo

War Hero
I get a State Pension, Company Pension and a Pusser Pension
Got a letter t'other day, I owe £234 in tax from last year, and by the time they sort out this years pay rise's
I can see that I will probably end up with not a lot !!
It's a scam, put it in one hand, take it from the othero_O

Waspie

War Hero
Hahahaha, you fell into the trap Sumo!
You expected the tax man to look at your tax in a simple way.
They plan for complicated and therefore have a valid excuse when we complain. I had them sussed years ago!!!
(That said, they have been very helpful for me over pension taxation).

skyvet

GCM
I ranted about HMRC a while back. Just received my new tax codings for 2020-2021 and having compared these to all my previous codes back to 2014, I can now say that all my "unpaid tax" has been cleared and come May 2020 I'll be a rather happy chappie, therefore my rant is cancelled.
Congratulations! Will there be a party for all your RR Oppos?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Diamond Lil's 51
janner Diamond Lil's 203
Ninja_Stoker Diamond Lil's 1