Things that p**s you off - post your rants

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Zoe Ball breakfast show is crap - she tries way too hard
The girl in the afternoon from 5pm onwards is awful too
Bob Harris is probably one of my favourites
I listen to ‘Union Jack Radio’ on the way to work now. Used to be radio 2, but that ginger wanker made it shite after a while, so binned it.
Never did mind Ken Bruce though. Mainly the quiz at stand easy.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Let the world be your radio:

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Let the world be your radio:

I reckon the wannabe CT’s will be trying to decipher that post.

fishhead

War Hero
BBC Radio 2 has gone the same way all their other Radio stations and TV output. It has all fallen foul of the diversity scourge. Ken Bruce is still clinging on trying to keep the flag flying for people with a more mature outlook in life but the remainder seem to think they need to appeal to the youngsters rather than what was their core audience.

Stirlin

War Hero
Vanessa Feltz.

‘nuff said.:(
ARRRRGH

has she got a radio show ?....some time ago a debate on women in the workplace a tosser said this drain on sunlight was more than capable of running a talk show on BBC BECAUSE she had a degree from Cambridge.
Said talk show racked up in York , carrying a LOT more timber than at present she would sit on a reinforced sofa wafffling about SFA . She/production team chose the wrong street in York to present this prog , from the word go a punter could be heard off camera.......MOOO , on it went, obviously no minders in the BBC crew MOOO.......cut to video clip....on return blond honey monster carried on for five minutes without interruption then a choir of .....MOOO , I have no time for talentless twats whose ONLY qualifications is they went to Oxbridge like this waste of space.

Last edited:

Ballistic

War Hero
Senior moment of the day:

A couple of hours ago I went to have a bath and decided I was going to wear a particular T shirt afterwards.
Spent a good five minutes hunting high and low for it but eventually gave up.
Stripped off for my bath and... I was wearing the fucker :oops:

Taztiff

War Hero
Senior moment of the day:

A couple of hours ago I went to have a bath and decided I was going to wear a particular T shirt afterwards.
Spent a good five minutes hunting high and low for it but eventually gave up.
Stripped off for my bath and... I was wearing the fucker :oops:
It's that cordite - rots the brain! ;)

I passed my Chartered Manager qualification in October and was told I would get the confirmation from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) a few weeks later.

I waited until after Christmas and emailed them, they stated that their "Test" team hadn't told them about my pass yet so they can't issue the Certificates. I found out from my tutor (who used to work there that they are in the same office!!!).

After a few more emails I have since found out that they were sent to Sheffield Hallam University!!! I studied at Cambridge (Airport)?. I said can you resend them? they said no worries however there will be a charge to re print them!!!

I passed this to my training school here and after a rant and the certs will be in the post today :)

Sumo

War Hero
I passed my Chartered Manager qualification in October and was told I would get the confirmation from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) a few weeks later.

I waited until after Christmas and emailed them, they stated that their "Test" team hadn't told them about my pass yet so they can't issue the Certificates. I found out from my tutor (who used to work there that they are in the same office!!!).

After a few more emails I have since found out that they were sent to Sheffield Hallam University!!! I studied at Cambridge (Airport)?. I said can you resend them? they said no worries however there will be a charge to re print them!!!

I passed this to my training school here and after a rant and the certs will be in the post today :)
I noticed uumm about 2 years after passing my masters I had no cert, of to an interview.

Chase up Uni team at London Uni, they say not received , chased UCL team, they come back with, when I was doing some free study at UCL (BAE funded) I was given a naughty boy ticket for having a coffee at a communal computer station in the library, thought nothing of it, turned out to be a £5 fine, no certs will be issued if you are in debt to the Uni, I had a word with course director, £30K masters course Vs £5 fine? Cert followed a few days later?

You pay a lot of money for these courses (I didn't it was through the Apprenticeship levy) so you would like to think the governing bodies would have a bit more control over their students!!!

Sumo

War Hero
You pay a lot of money for these courses (I didn't it was through the Apprenticeship levy) so you would like to think the governing bodies would have a bit more control over their students!!!
My governing bods, sent of info I had passed to issuing office, job done, issuing office checks admin for student debt, cert not issued. course coordinators and governing bodies not informed of an admin decision to not issue cert, strange how they sent out all the very expensive come to London for graduation?

Perry

Badgeman
I had an extension done on the house and chased up the non arrival of the completion certificate. Chased the building inspector twice with no response and then a phone call when he told me it had been sent by post 7 weeks earlier.

I had to send an email request to the inspector for a replacement. 2 further emails and still no certificate so used the contact us page and had the completion certificate the same day from the administrator!

Bloody inspector just couldn't be arsed.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
I ranted about HMRC a while back. Just received my new tax codings for 2020-2021 and having compared these to all my previous codes back to 2014, I can now say that all my "unpaid tax" has been cleared and come May 2020 I'll be a rather happy chappie, therefore my rant is cancelled.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ninja_Stoker Things that p**s others off but amuse you - Post their rants. Diamond Lil's 1
MoD_RSS News story: Skipper rescued off Salcombe 'had done all the right things' MoD News 0
Joint_Force_Harrier Things that dont p*ss you off. The Fleet Air Arm 2
whitemouse Things that pee you off !! Diamond Lil's 42
MoD_RSS Check your vehicle for these five things before driving MoD News 0
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Things New Yearsy Diamond Lil's 51
janner Things Christmassy Diamond Lil's 203
MoD_RSS 6 things to know about our performance in 2018-19 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS 10 things to love about us MoD News 0
PotentialCT Officer, ratings & all things marriage Joining the Royal Navy 2
MoD_RSS News story: Improve cyber security in the Internet of Things: apply for funds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Budget 2018: 24 things you need to know MoD News 0
soleil Forces Network: "Killer Whales Could Make Things Orca-ward For Military Exercise" Bases / Shore Est 0
TheLegend27 RNR CCF and other things Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 5
C All things snow Sports and Adventure Training 12
S Forgot to put things on medical forms... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS News story: CDE themed competition webinar: security for the internet of things MoD News 0
C Strangest Things witnessed seen at sea Diamond Lil's 122
F When Will Things Happen? (Roughly) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 46
stan_the_man They really know how to get things right in Cornwall fcuking Pointy Heads Diamond Lil's 19
soleil Telegraph: "10 Things No One Tells You Before You Join The Royal Marines" The Corps 27
Joint_Force_Harrier Things that make you facepalm! Diamond Lil's 8
sgtpepperband 28 Things That People With Big Boobs Can Simply Never Do Diamond Lil's 21
Ninja_Stoker ARRSE - The shape of things to come? (Fnarr) Site Issues 5
WreckerL Things never change The Quarterdeck 1
D Position of fin things.. Submariners 23
yamyamdabber Cheating at things. Diamond Lil's 11
stan_the_man When things go tits up Diamond Lil's 13
jefferson1666 stupid asthma problems.. sorry angry doc o worry alot about these things.. Health & Fitness 18
D Claiming tax back on things like boot polish/laundry/hair cuts UPO 14
janner Things you can only say at Xmas. Miscellaneous 4
janner Things You Shouldn't Say During Sex Miscellaneous 0
Merlin28 Things you remember from the old days Diamond Lil's 95
soleil Mail: 21/04/11: Letters: ""Why Not Mention The Good Things Our Navy Does?" Current Affairs 12
Joe_Crow C4 news - Deliberate lies or just too stupid to report things accurately? Current Affairs 10
J 101 things... Diamond Lil's 24
Good CO Site Upgrade - Known Issues, Please suffer things until tomorrow and goodnight! Site Issues 15
The_Caretaker Things You Don't Want to Hear During Surgery Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Things You Don't Want To Hear When Regaining Consciousness Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Things u shoud'nt say after sex Miscellaneous 0
S things to say when ur drunk Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Things Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Things could be worse Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Things Miscellaneous 0
Alfacharlie Things I Love!! Diamond Lil's 64
J Things I hate... Diamond Lil's 473
chatsharris Two things for you snaggy buggers... Diamond Lil's 15
soleil "Joint Helicopter Force Keeps Things Moving In Afghanistan" The Fleet Air Arm 5
cadetsmum Things are moving - at last, lol! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 21
B One of the worst things i have ever seen on the internet! Diamond Lil's 73