Things that p**s you off - post your rants

guns1969

War Hero
2 Drips in 1

1. Halfords - Had a brake failure yesterday, £109 later for new front pads, fitted, £90 to fit them, rip off barstewards.
Still, better safe than sorry.

2. Vermin broadband - 7 times I tried to use int'web yesterday - no feckin service, plus the attempts over the previous 3 days, a total of 13 times with no service.
I think I will be looking for a new B/band supply in the new year.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
2 Drips in 1

1. Halfords - Had a brake failure yesterday, £109 later for new front pads, fitted, £90 to fit them, rip off barstewards.
Still, better safe than sorry.

2. Vermin broadband - 7 times I tried to use int'web yesterday - no feckin service, plus the attempts over the previous 3 days, a total of 13 times with no service.
Re 2 - be aware that PlusNet (we'll do you proud) are a subsidiary of BT.

huwshpis

War Hero
2 Drips in 1

1. . . .

Do you live in an area where you can get Hyperoptic 1GB b/band? I have it and it's brilliant, never let me down in 4 years of use.

guns1969

War Hero
Do you live in an area where you can get Hyperoptic 1GB b/band? I have it and it's brilliant, never let me down in 4 years of use.
@huwshpis
I will look into this, I also have a Czech pal who lives in Feltham who assures me that he is using a Slovakian provider with no probs, and it's a lot cheaper.

Sumo

War Hero
Supposed to be taking grandkids to see panto, but came down with deli Bell, so son took them instead, I like a good panto

^Delhi Belly?

Oh dear - Shame about the missed Panto but never mind, keeping in the spirit of the season try this instead -

Leave the Heads door open next time you have to go through your motions & detail the OH off to shout loudly:

"Look Behind You!'

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Diamond Lil's 51
janner Diamond Lil's 203
Ninja_Stoker Diamond Lil's 1