Things that p**s you off - post your rants

DeeBee

Midshipman
Lucky??

Thats nowt! Apparently I have a rich benefactor in Nigeria that wants to deposit £3,000,000 into my current account, I am a bitcoin millionaire (whatever that is) and lots of horny milfs near me want to hook up.
Now that's what I call pusser! I've had one or two Nigerian gentlemen offering to share my bank account me and more than a little attention from sad old grots thinking they can get a length of me up them! Well join the queue slags!

Stirlin

War Hero
Shopping for a crimbo card for brother and his wife , the choice is crap , mostly Brother and Partner , I hate this PC bollox , they are not a firm of solicitors/accountants. Eventually found one , it was so gooey and luvvy I dread to think what brother and wife will think of it.:mad:

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Shopping for a crimbo card for brother and his wife , the choice is crap , mostly Brother and Partner , I hate this PC bollox , they are not a firm of solicitors/accountants. Eventually found one , it was so gooey and luvvy I dread to think what brother and wife will think of it.:mad:
Make your own, a bit of cardboard, some crayons and maskers and jobs a good 'un :)

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
" . . . and here's one I made earlier". Ah the mammaries.

Sorry, memories.

Nope, in further thought, I was right first time.

SIMS Agora!!! owned by Capita and is what I have to use to pay for my daughters school trips etc.

I have access to US Government websites that are easier to get into, finally got in and made 6 attempts to pay, each time it timed out trying to connect to the bank, 3 different cards and still the same :(

What was wrong with the old days of putting a fiver in an envelope and giving it to the teacher!!

I'm going to the office in the morning with cash!!!!!!

BillyNoMates

War Hero
I still fucking despise HMRC.
They're taxing the shite out of me. I have been wading through www.gov.uk and it honestly looks like they think I ceased employment in April 2019, when I actually packed it in back in May 2018, or am I not reading it correctly?
I have paid £58,372 in "full year" NI contributions and therefore assume I'll be getting the maximum state pension allowed under current legislation from May 2020 (48yrs full contribs). The tax bastards say they will get back to me at the end of the current tax period (April 2020?) to inform me one way or tuther - if they actually owe ME money.
Not my strongest subject - this taxation bollocks.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Billy, we (SWMBO and myself) both received 5 page letters from the pension people a couple of years ago. Full of doom and gloom about acruing enough NI payments to qualify etc.

Then on the last page it stated 'however you qualify' and some other bollix. And we did! Shortly after got letters telling us what we'd get and when and asking what bank we wanted it to go to.

You could ask them.

PS - HMRC hounded me for 50p once!

DeeBee

Midshipman
I fucking hate all this Christmas malarkey. The false jollity, the outrageous tat for sale and the saddos who think they're gonna have the "best Christmas ever". I would rather sleep through it all. Fucking dog shit!

Taztiff

War Hero
I still ******* despise HMRC.
They're taxing the shite out of me. I have been wading through www.gov.uk and it honestly looks like they think I ceased employment in April 2019, when I actually packed it in back in May 2018, or am I not reading it correctly?
I have paid £58,372 in "full year" NI contributions and therefore assume I'll be getting the maximum state pension allowed under current legislation from May 2020 (48yrs full contribs). The tax bastards say they will get back to me at the end of the current tax period (April 2020?) to inform me one way or tuther - if they actually owe ME money.
Not my strongest subject - this taxation bollocks.
Billy, we (SWMBO and myself) both received 5 page letters from the pension people a couple of years ago. Full of doom and gloom about acruing enough NI payments to qualify etc.

Then on the last page it stated 'however you qualify' and some other bollix. And we did! Shortly after got letters telling us what we'd get and when and asking what bank we wanted it to go to.

You could ask them.

PS - HMRC hounded me for 50p once!
Just got a rebate from HMRC for £76!!!!
You just know that next year they are going to realise that this year they gave me some money back and drop my tax code by a shit load - like they do every other year.
Oh, and the 'thank you' Gem points we get from the company are taxable at the higher rate and HMRC see them as a pay rise and cock up my tax code again.
:mad:

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Sun, sea, rum, dusky ladies and balls to the HMRC.

taffscrivs

War Hero
Feckin' idiot tv schedulers that think it's good to start showing Christmas films at the beginning of November!
They're all at it, every feckin' channel, it's just taking the piss. Do they think that the whole country is populated by Crimbo loving retards? As you can tell dear reader, it really does piss me right off.

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
Feckin' idiot tv schedulers that think it's good to start showing Christmas films at the beginning of November!
They're all at it, every feckin' channel, it's just taking the piss. Do they think that the whole country is populated by Crimbo loving retards? As you can tell dear reader, it really does piss me right off.
Elf.JPG

Correctomundo......fuckin ho ho ho and all that drivel......humbugs r us....