Things that p**s you off - post your rants

DeeBee

Midshipman
Doesn't take much to piss you off then, it would seem that you're rather impatient behind the wheel.
By the way, how do you know how long mothers wait outside school, what are you doing there for that length of time?
I work as a vehicle parts delivery driver mate where a lot of the stuff is time-sensitive, so no, I am not a patient driver where Kuntz hog the road and perambulate along at 20mph. Tractor drivers like caravans and mothers in 4x4's are the reason why we need rpg's fitted to the vans.

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
White van drivers. Inconsiderate bunch of cunts. Couldn't give a fuck about anyone but themselves. When you challenge them about their selfish driving, you always get the same reply:
"I've got stuff on board that's time sensitive mate"

taffscrivs

War Hero
I work as a vehicle parts delivery driver mate where a lot of the stuff is time-sensitive, so no, I am not a patient driver where Kuntz hog the road and perambulate along at 20mph. Tractor drivers like caravans and mothers in 4x4's are the reason why we need rpg's fitted to the vans.
Well whoopee, that doesn't give you the right to criticise evey other road user just because some garage wants their parts asap. I drive a 44 tonne artic, a job I've been doing since 1977, so would I be listed as one of your 'Kuntz'? I don't hang about, but if someone slows me down so what? I'm paid by the hour as no doubt you are and I've learnt over the years that rip arseing about the roads gets you no praise but knocking the kit about gets you a bollocking.
I work permanent nights, have done for years, roads quieter, fewer idiot drivers (kuntz as you call them) and no idiots tearing about in Motorcare or whatever parts vans.Take a deep breath shag, take on board that the public highway is not your personal racetrack and realise that tomorrow ain't been touched yet.
Oh and by the way if you want to use the word 'kuntz' on this thread you are allowed to spell it correctly.

Taztiff

War Hero
White van drivers. Inconsiderate bunch of *****. Couldn't give a **** about anyone but themselves. When you challenge them about their selfish driving, you always get the same reply:
Not bloody time sensitive when I'm (or Mrs Taztiff) waiting in for a delivery.
"your delivery will arrive in........ September, maybe, perhaps, If you are lucky"

DeeBee

Midshipman
White van drivers. Inconsiderate bunch of *****. Couldn't give a **** about anyone but themselves. When you challenge them about their selfish driving, you always get the same reply:
Mine's Green

BillyNoMates

War Hero
There's a bit of the M27 that does my crust in. I cannot give you its exact location but if any of you have had audible experience of it as you trundle along this section with the windows down, it sounds like you are running along a stainless steel road whilst wearing oversized flip-flops. "Blappa Blappa Blappa Blappa flipflopflipflopflipflop". It's the weirdist sounding road surface I have ever driven on and it gets right on my tits.

DeeBee

Midshipman
Well whoopee, that doesn't give you the right to criticise evey other road user just because some garage wants their parts asap. I drive a 44 tonne artic, a job I've been doing since 1977, so would I be listed as one of your 'Kuntz'? I don't hang about, but if someone slows me down so what? I'm paid by the hour as no doubt you are and I've learnt over the years that rip arseing about the roads gets you no praise but knocking the kit about gets you a bollocking.
I work permanent nights, have done for years, roads quieter, fewer idiot drivers (kuntz as you call them) and no idiots tearing about in Motorcare or whatever parts vans.Take a deep breath shag, take on board that the public highway is not your personal racetrack and realise that tomorrow ain't been touched yet.
Oh and by the way if you want to use the word 'kuntz' on this thread you are allowed to spell it correctly.
To list your points: I am not criticizing every other road user, just those I don't like. I have the utmost respect for most road users including artics, just not those who fail to comply with traffic regulations. I have never had points on my licence, not bad since I've held it from 1974!
So as we're in the market for giving advice, wind your neck in and realise that my comments were made tongue in cheek.
I'm sure you've had the occasional cyclist slip up the inside just as you're about to turn left. Smile politely then mate? Yeah right! It's road law-breakers I can't stand. Oh and by the way "shag" the public highway is my workplace, so I don't use it as a racetrack.

Knotty

Lantern Swinger
There's a bit of the M27 that does my crust in. I cannot give you its exact location but if any of you have had audible experience of it as you trundle along this section with the windows down, it sounds like you are running along a stainless steel road whilst wearing oversized flip-flops. "Blappa Blappa Blappa Blappa flipflopflipflopflipflop". It's the weirdist sounding road surface I have ever driven on and it gets right on my tits.
Couldn't agree more Billy, it's somewhere halfway between Pompey and the M3 junction and even with windows up every time I drive on it I think something is wrong with the car. There is a similar stretch of road on the M25 near around J10 - J9. Why the need for such a crap service who knows?

To list your points: I am not criticizing every other road user, just those I don't like. I have the utmost respect for most road users including artics, just not those who fail to comply with traffic regulations. I have never had points on my licence, not bad since I've held it from 1974!
So as we're in the market for giving advice, wind your neck in and realise that my comments were made tongue in cheek.
I'm sure you've had the occasional cyclist slip up the inside just as you're about to turn left. Smile politely then mate? Yeah right! It's road law-breakers I can't stand. Oh and by the way "shag" the public highway is my workplace, so I don't use it as a racetrack.
I must be a great driver, mines been endorsed twice (long time ago) ;)

huwshpis

War Hero
Couldn't agree more Billy, it's somewhere halfway between Pompey and the M3 junction and even with windows up every time I drive on it I think something is wrong with the car. There is a similar stretch of road on the M25 near around J10 - J9. Why the need for such a crap service who knows?
It's because they've used concrete as the road surface - you're going over the joints.

taffscrivs

War Hero
DeeBee, I bow to your expertise behind the wheel. A parts van driver with a clean licence!
Your talents are totally wasted in your present occupation. Perhaps you should open a driving school to teach the other 99.9% of parts van drivers how to do the job properly. Unfortunately you are tarred with the same brush as the rest of your brethren, which if you are as good as you state is a shame. I know how it feels, as a truck driver I have been treated as a second class citizen for forty odd years. I am also a motorcyclist so that makes my status as a road user even lower. Truck driver + motor bike rider? Should be horsewhipped and banned from the Queens Highway!
You've probably realised by now that my comments are also (mostly) tongue in cheek, to survive on today's roads (especially on a motorbike) you and I would probably agree, is to suspect that every other road user is a complete cretin, think and look ahead and always expect the unexpected. Do this and we may see our retirement!

Last edited:

JFP

Badgeman
Kuntz in tractors,
Kuntz in 4x4's that can't drive
Kuntz waiting at school 3 hours b4 their kids come out
Kuntz that can't drive
Kuntz that get in my way
Kuntz that are Kuntz for being kuntz
Do Kuntz annoy you then? Please try to be more specific.