Things that p**s you off - post your rants

One that gets me a bit hot under the collar is when football commentators and managers say "He's came here" If I had said to any Singapore working girls that I was cameing, they would not understand me. Not that I would have been bothered as my satisfaction had been achieved and I could not give a toss!
If she looked after the "happy ending" I doubt you would have one left in you to give.....:) :)

JFP

Midshipman
Something that is annoying me of late is that almost every time that I have a crap and flush, the lavatory flushing jets seems to miss the poo or parts of it, necessitating me to get my hand in there with loo paper. Any helpful suggestions please. (Please do not mention using the toilet brush as it needs a good clean after being clogged with Cack).

Sumo

War Hero
Something that is annoying me of late is that almost every time that I have a crap and flush, the lavatory flushing jets seems to miss the poo or parts of it, necessitating me to get my hand in there with loo paper. Any helpful suggestions please. (Please do not mention using the toilet brush as it needs a good clean after being clogged with Cack).
Let someone else clean it?

Asasioun

Badgeman
Jet wash?

Sent using Tapatalk

taffscrivs

War Hero
Have you tried sitting on the seat the other way round?

WreckerL

War Hero
Shit in the garden and blame the dog, better still, blame the neighbours dog and get them to clean it up. Best to use the front garden only during the middle though!.

Jacobus

Lantern Swinger
Thunderflash ?

taffscrivs

War Hero
You could try a change of diet to firm up the turds or bake 'em for a bit longer, then they will submerge gracefully.
This may prevent the 'pan splatter' you're experiencing.
Alternatively take a shit at work, the cleaning lady will sort out the mess that you leave in the pan.

You could try a change of diet to firm up the turds or bake 'em for a bit longer, then they will submerge gracefully.
This may prevent the 'pan splatter' you're experiencing.
Alternatively take a shit at work, the cleaning lady will sort out the mess that you leave in the pan.
mmmm..... see your you really paid attention to Ships Husbandry in training....still got your housewife? :) :)

JFP

Midshipman
Does anyone think that having a French style stand up and crap toilet installed is a good idea? And can anyone recommend a supplier? Do Amazon do them?

Sumo

War Hero
Does anyone think that having a French style stand up and crap toilet installed is a good idea? And can anyone recommend a supplier? Do Amazon do them?
Yep I hear Amazon shit themselves every time the taxman calls.

JFP

Midshipman
If I buy one, I may have it installed in the back garden within a brick enclosure. It will be open to the element's allowing the smell of shit to escape upwards. Would need a fly spray in the Summer though. A very nice conversation piece for the neighbours to look at.