Things that p**s you off - post your rants

Ryan Air Flight this morning, took my seat 26C, seatbelt on. Very hard tap on the shoulder, some Romanian chap says "My Seat!!!!"", I looked up, looked at my boarding card and showed him, he looked at his and them slowly slipped into 25C, my comment of "that's ok mate, we all make mistakes", seemed to rattle him more and he made a point of getting off the plane before me, I'm in no rush as travel is overtime for me :). Got to passport control and he was taken to one side for extra checks. #karma

Last edited:

Sumo

War Hero
Ryan Air Flight this morning, took my seat 26C, seatbelt on. Very hard tap on the shoulder, some Romanian chap says "My Seat!!!!"", I looked up, looked at my boarding card and showed him, he looked at his and them slowly slipped into 25C, my comment of "that's ok make, we all make mistakes", seemed to rattle him more and he made a point of getting off the plane before me, I'm in no rush as travel is overtime for me :). Got to passport control and he was taken to one side for extra checks. #karma
Been on a flight for work, where they double booked seats, luckily the plane was not full and air crew had to sort out passenger shuffle?
Thought you were going to say, had to share a seat, with an hairy arsed Romanian, just like hot bunking :D

Jacobus

Lantern Swinger
Ryan Air Flight this morning, took my seat 26C, seatbelt on. Very hard tap on the shoulder, some Romanian chap says "My Seat!!!!"", I looked up, looked at my boarding card and showed him, he looked at his and them slowly slipped into 25C, my comment of "that's ok make, we all make mistakes", seemed to rattle him more and he made a point of getting off the plane before me, I'm in no rush as travel is overtime for me :). Got to passport control and he was taken to one side for extra checks. #karma
Karma indeed. Previous company pax being arseholes to the Crew. Acars ahead; ask customs for the special rubber glove treatment on arrival for said pax.
Oh and the bottle of scotch at Xmas always seemed to help.

21st flight this year and the only issue I've had to be honest, 3 hour delay once and between 10 - 30 mins on a few.

Cant really fault Ryanair, if you treat it like a flying taxi, you cant go wrong.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Cant really fault Ryanair, if you treat it like a flying taxi, you cant go wrong.
Perzactly! They set their rules, you obey them, or get devious....... For example, if I fall over getting onto a Ryan flight, it will take about 10 of them to lift me up, as the pockets of my jacket and trousers (normally I hate cargo pants, but there are times.....) will be full of all my kit!

Sumo

War Hero
Perzactly! They set their rules, you obey them, or get devious....... For example, if I fall over getting onto a Ryan flight, it will take about 10 of them to lift me up, as the pockets of my jacket and trousers (normally I hate cargo pants, but there are times.....) will be full of all my kit!
And you look as big as me, with layers of clothes :)

JFP

Badgeman
One that gets me a bit hot under the collar is when football commentators and managers say "He's came here" If I had said to any Singapore working girls that I was cameing, they would not understand me. Not that I would have been bothered as my satisfaction had been achieved and I could not give a toss!