Things that p**s you off - post your rants

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Often wondered if there is a bloke with the name Rod Gearing , the go to falsey for ME branch. ;)
I knew a genuine Rod Gearing. He was an officer, but I can't remember what branch, think it was WE. I used to sail Darts with him.

Yes, sail Darts - Google it!!

Ballistic

War Hero
That "Peloton" advert for "live streaming cycling" has been getting on my tits for absolutely no logical reason.

There's a shouty woman who., admittedly, is very fit,(in every sense of the word), and right at the end it's "3 - 2 - 1 and... saddle!"

I keep shouting at the telly, "3 - 2 - 1 and... fuck off!"

Sumo

War Hero
That "Peloton" advert for "live streaming cycling" has been getting on my tits for absolutely no logical reason.

There's a shouty woman who., admittedly, is very fit,(in every sense of the word), and right at the end it's "3 - 2 - 1 and... saddle!"

Record and fast forward adverts, works for me.

Sumo

War Hero

Record and fast forward adverts, works for me.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero

Do you have any idea how much that lot costs?

Another site I used described the prices and concluded you'd be far better off getting a really expensive bike and getting out on it!

£2K for the bike and package, If I had £2K lying around I would just for her shouting at me :)