Things that p**s you off - post your rants

Stansted Airport!!!!

Quick work jolly to the Netherlands this week. Breakfast in Wetherspoons over £10 and it didn't include a coffee, only coffee refill available was standard brewed type.

Last week in "Central London", the same breakfast was a fiver and include any coffee I wanted!!!!

The thieving B*stards!!!!!

Eindhoven airport was the same price for most things as the city.

Reverting back to 'The Apprentice'. Wednesdays edition (21st Nov) - The morning phone call happened and I must say that the blond girl that rushed downstairs to answer it looked very fit! (Best part of the program for me). "Car will be here in 20 mins etc. Pack a bag, you are going to Glasgi" All very exited for some reason. Was looking to see if there was any gis running down legs. Fkin exited about Glagi? (no offense, I like Scotland). They still jumped in their cars having Siht, showered shaved (and the men) , and shampoo'd. Probably had one off the wrist in some cases. Load of tossers and I can't believe it is possible.

This morning I found myself bawling "LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING" at some dozy bint gawping at her mobile phone instead of where she was walking . Collision was avoided but only just and with no thanks to her diligence. FFS what is so important on these devices that the rest of the world can be shut out while concentration is 100% directed at the little screen?:rolleyes:

This morning I found myself bawling "LOOK WHERE YOU'RE GOING" at some dozy bint gawping at her mobile phone instead of where she was walking . Collision was avoided but only just and with no thanks to her diligence. FFS what is so important on these devices that the rest of the world can be shut out while concentration is 100% directed at the little screen?:rolleyes:

But you know in your heart that you were wrong, don't you? Just like she said.

New Years Eve. F*ck it!! We have been stuck in Sydney since mid Sept. As if the daily noise of a city is not bad enough, then came the fireworks on the bridge last night night. Then headbbanging 'music' until at least 4am. Not F*ckin 'appy at all. I must be getting old, I was in bed by 9.30.

New Years Eve. F*ck it!! We have been stuck in Sydney since mid Sept. As if the daily noise of a city is not bad enough, then came the fireworks on the bridge last night night. Then headbbanging 'music' until at least 4am. Not F*ckin 'appy at all. I must be getting old, I was in bed by 9.30.
9.30 which country?

Currently on tangle foot, wee from Dorset, just about to toast in the new year with a glass of Lanson's if she let's me? Rum at home, will go to bed on a tot:)
You in Dorset mukka????
Just been listening to the ships in Portland harbour letting rip!! Well when I say just bang on midnight!!!!! Almost like old times listening to the horns and sirens blaring!!!!

You in Dorset mukka????
Just been listening to the ships in Portland harbour letting rip!! Well when I say just bang on midnight!!!!! Almost like old times listening to the horns and sirens blaring!!!!
No mate picked up a few cans thought bitter or Guinness, wrong choice, just of to see in the new with a wee tot of rum, and remember those who have crossed the bar.

John Burcover Boiler at Prime Ministers Questions shouting in his posh authoritarian voice "Orr order, order". Complete waste of time, the brats just carry on with their childish garbish. Would also like to have a chat with somebody who thinks that I should call him sir just because he has been given a gong because he has made a record or three and thinks that he has done us great favours by doing so. T...ers, all of them.

John Burcover Boiler at Prime Ministers Questions shouting in his posh authoritarian voice "Orr order, order". Complete waste of time, the brats just carry on with their childish garbish. Would also like to have a chat with somebody who thinks that I should call him sir just because he has been given a gong because he has made a record or three and thinks that he has done us great favours by doing so. T...ers, all of them.
Yep Cob's, Sir spelt CUR. Fecking parasite that he is!