Things that p**s you off - post your rants

Isn’t poo sticks fun, not once but thrice x 2 required, problem when ones knees are knackered, how does one hover to accurately shoot, poop & scoop? Used the lid of a Chinese tub lid, thought a small amount of effort, nope trap door opened and bombs away, what a mess, lid far to flexible.

Better approach for next shot required, need to spec out requirements properly.
You could always scrape the crap off your ankles - probably a good way to do it. Well done. Will try it.

Fecking women who drive in supermarketcar parks as if they're on a racetrack in their oversized Chelsea Tractors and then spend ages trying to park in the tightest space they can find. Try walking you fat cows, 'cos you can't drive worth a shit and the exercise will do you good!

Fecking women who drive in supermarketcar parks as if they're on a racetrack in their oversized Chelsea Tractors and then spend ages trying to park in the tightest space they can find. Try walking you fat cows, 'cos you can't drive worth a shit and the exercise will do you good!
that's a bit harsh, they can't all be fat:)

huwshpis

Lantern Swinger
Getting adverts for fckuing Advent Calendars in September! From Boots of all places! I suppose it’s because they’re now septic-owned, but still, September???!!! 15 November is just about acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting adverts for fckuing Advent Calendars in September! From Boots of all places! I suppose it’s because they’re now septic-owned, but still, September???!!! 15 November is just about acceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
30 November give you time before it starts

TV weather forecasters who start their evening forecast by telling you what the weather's been like during the day. Unless you're a night worker who's been asleep all day (and therefore probably couldn't give a toss what the weather's been like whilst you were sleeping) we already KNOW what it's been like! Save your breath and just tell us the forecast!

That is all ......................

Amazes me how frighteningly accurate they are in forecasting the weather we have just HAD! If they could just apply that frighteningly accurate insight to the weather pattern we might expect over the following week!

Amazes me how frighteningly accurate they are in forecasting the weather we have just HAD! If they could just apply that frighteningly accurate insight to the weather pattern we might expect over the following week!

To be fair, today's weather forecasts appear very much more accurate than the ones which we used to laugh at in the 50s and 60s.

on radio in the week, talking about putting signs and LEDs on the pavement to indicate to idiotic fools walking face down on the phone, where the kirb is to try and stop them walking into the road?
I say don't bother, it's just natural selection for the information age.

I was in the pub yesterday and a couple of blokes in their early thirties were talking about a sign on the wall. (I knew their ages because they'd just been discussing them). One of them had just ordered two pints.
The sign was about a football score guessing competition in which the prize was a gallon of beer and one bloke said to his mate, "How many litres in a gallon?" his mate answered "Five", and another bloke at the bar (also in his thirties) said "No, it's four-point-five if you want to be more accurate".
First bloke then says, "How many pints is that then?"
Silence.
Until I, making sure I wasn't biting, said "Er... well, it's eight isn't it?"
All three of them looked at me aghast as if I was some some sort of wizard of information.

I guess it never hit me before just how deeply ingrained the metric system is in people who left school after me.

I'm not really sure if this pisses me off or not.
It certainly makes me feel old :(

I was in the pub yesterday and a couple of blokes in their early thirties were talking about a sign on the wall. (I knew their ages because they'd just been discussing them). One of them had just ordered two pints.
The sign was about a football score guessing competition in which the prize was a gallon of beer and one bloke said to his mate, "How many litres in a gallon?" his mate answered "Five", and another bloke at the bar (also in his thirties) said "No, it's four-point-five if you want to be more accurate".
First bloke then says, "How many pints is that then?"
Silence.
Until I, making sure I wasn't biting, said "Er... well, it's eight isn't it?"
All three of them looked at me aghast as if I was some some sort of wizard of information.

I guess it never hit me before just how deeply ingrained the metric system is in people who left school after me.

I'm not really sure if this pisses me off or not.
It certainly makes me feel old :(
I can still convert from imperial to and from decimal, my wife only 18month my toy girl cannot remember imperial pounds, shillings and pence? getting older