Things that p**s you off - post your rants

The World Health Organisation have decreed the addiction to video games is officially a medical condition. Yee gods! How long before every couch potato wanker is making an appointment with his quack to get him/herself signed off and excused work/school to get over their problem. I see no problem with removing all their gear for playing the games and setting them out on a project to distract them. This for adults could be a thing called work and for kiddie winkies a place called school. Anything else is a licence to skive.

The World Health Organisation have decreed the addiction to video games is officially a medical condition. Yee gods! How long before every couch potato ****** is making an appointment with his quack to get him/herself signed off and excused work/school to get over their problem. I see no problem with removing all their gear for playing the games and setting them out on a project to distract them. This for adults could be a thing called work and for kiddie winkies a place called school. Anything else is a licence to skive.

You are a fascist.

But who cares?

WHO cares.

Bugger. I can't find the smiley button......

The World Health Organisation have decreed the addiction to video games is officially a medical condition. Yee gods! How long before every couch potato ****** is making an appointment with his quack to get him/herself signed off and excused work/school to get over their problem. I see no problem with removing all their gear for playing the games and setting them out on a project to distract them. This for adults could be a thing called work and for kiddie winkies a place called school. Anything else is a licence to skive.
Do you think they will be able to get disability allowances?

Looks like the French have an answer
https://eandt.theiet.org/content/ar...hone-ban-en-marche-through-french-parliament/

This:

That is not the England flag.

This is:

After all, we don't do this do we?:
UK-Union-Flag.png

This is probably irritating me far more than it should.
Perhaps I should get out more now.

Bugger it, I'm off to the pub. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ninja_Stoker Diamond Lil's 1
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0