Things that p**s you off - post your rants

Traffic Census (what is the plural of Census??) p**s me off!

Being stuck in the queue for one yesterday on the way to and from work. Why?? With the amount of CCTV and traffic cameras they know just about everything they could need about you anyway. So having to explain why I was 30 mins late for a meeting and being met with "yeah, right" doesn't go down too well.

And then just waving you past when you get to the front. I would prefer, having waited so long, to get pulled over so I could politely tell them, "no thanks, I do not wish to answer any of your questions". Yes we are allowed to do that!

huwshpis

Lantern Swinger
DD10 is the driving licence endorsement code for dangerous driving. DR10 is drink driving, and CD10 careless driving. SP codes are for speeding, CU construction and use and TS for traffic signs. There are more, but I can’t remember them all (and also can’t be a*sed to look them up).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DD10 is the driving licence endorsement code for dangerous driving. DR10 is drink driving, and CD10 careless driving. SP codes are for speeding, CU construction and use and TS for traffic signs. There are more, but I can’t remember them all (and also can’t be a*sed to look them up).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cheers mukka!!

Good old Auntie BBC has appointed itself the High Priestess of feminism. I'm waiting for the corresponding series where men's achievements are praised out of all proportion and we get asked what pisses us off about the way women behave towards us. I am not holding my breath on this. Finally whoever dreamed up "Hear Her" as a overall title for the feminist bollocks. I,like most heterosexuals who are or have been married have done nothing other than hear her for most of the time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ninja_Stoker Diamond Lil's 1
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0