Things that p**s you off - post your rants

That's it! As the thread heading says, I'm totally pissed off now - and all because of Bertie Bassett!
Having decided to risk my last few remaining choppers on a bag of Liquorice Allsorts ( a childhood favourite of mine) and managing to sneak a bag into the shopping trolley without Mrs. Skyvet noticing, I relished the prospect of chomping down on the brown ones in particular, and the orange ones too, even if I had to suffer the solid liquorice ones as a penance. So .......... where have my favourites gone? Not there - missing - awol! There's still the liquorice roll with the sweet white centre, but it's about 50% of it's original size, and as for the other "Berties" - rubbish!
I won't be lusting after them again that's for sure, so hang your head in shame Bertie!
Now - where's my Crunchie?

That's it! As the thread heading says, I'm totally pissed off now - and all because of Bertie Bassett!
Having decided to risk my last few remaining choppers on a bag of Liquorice Allsorts ( a childhood favourite of mine) and managing to sneak a bag into the shopping trolley without Mrs. Skyvet noticing, I relished the prospect of chomping down on the brown ones in particular, and the orange ones too, even if I had to suffer the solid liquorice ones as a penance. So .......... where have my favourites gone? Not there - missing - awol! There's still the liquorice roll with the sweet white centre, but it's about 50% of it's original size, and as for the other "Berties" - rubbish!
I won't be lusting after them again that's for sure, so hang your head in shame Bertie!
Now - where's my Crunchie?
Complaints Dept. Well - sort of. Mank to Maynards or Bassetts and get a voucher. A bit of humour-a-la-nutty
c/o Money Saving Expert dot com.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3856835

Oh yes!!

So .......... where have my favourites gone? Not there - missing - awol! There's still the liquorice roll with the sweet white centre, but it's about 50% of it's original size, and as for the other "Berties" - rubbish!
I won't be lusting after them again that's
I used to work with someone who worked in the Allsorts factory. He told me they supplied the same product to Sainsburys, Asda, etc. The only difference between REAL allsorts and 'own brand' was that own brand did not have the full range. Each version was missing one type of sweet. Proper allsorts had the lot.

Sodding builders, a property, up road from us has an old bungalow and a massive garden but shirt poor access, from the road its on. Found out yesterday that a builder wants to put 2 houses on that land, to maximise his profits he has applied from planning to use a access lane behind our properties to be the main access to his new build by knocking a hole in a wall at the end of the lane?
The lane is private jointly own by all the properties that back onto it, it's clearly marked on our deeds, the property he now owns and wants to build on, has never had access from our lane, to get to the lane, you have to go up a privately owned, non council maintained road?
Cheeky twat obviously either didn't do his homework, or was trying to pull a fast one?
The road his land is on, it's on a 6'6" restricted old country type lane, he may have brought a lemon? Complaint to planning office from about 30 homes, his planning yellow notice was well hidden?
He could still build 2 homes but re think his access, which would give, no gardens to his new build, tough, or just build one.

Most modern choccy bars are farting little things nowadays.
I don't buy big name brands any more, fecking rip off, Aldi or Lidl, much better value.
That's to comply with reducing sugar in the bar, to make us less fat, obviously the extra cost of the smaller bars, was to stop you buying them to make you less fat, nothing to do with maximising profit's and ripping you off, it's all for your own good and health, boolocks rip off bastards.

Woken up today by my least favorite alarm clock, mind numbing pain, cramp in my calf again.
I am trying to find out what's causing it, tpooo much salt, not enough salt, lack of exercise, muscles changing with age, I have no idea, but its kin painful :(:eek:o_O

Woken up today by my least favorite alarm clock, mind numbing pain, cramp in my calf again.
I am trying to find out what's causing it, tpooo much salt, not enough salt, lack of exercise, muscles changing with age, I have no idea, but its kin painful :(:eek:o_O
Sumo - just sent you some info on "chat"

Sumo - it seems to be an age thing, but do try (depending on any other medication you may be on) chelated magnesium. Usually buy one, get one free from the likes of Holland and Barrett. If you have too much you'll get the squiters!!

Sodding builders, a property, up road from us has an old bungalow and a massive garden but shirt poor access, from the road its on. Found out yesterday that a builder wants to put 2 houses on that land, to maximise his profits he has applied from planning to use a access lane behind our properties to be the main access to his new build by knocking a hole in a wall at the end of the lane?
The lane is private jointly own by all the properties that back onto it, it's clearly marked on our deeds, the property he now owns and wants to build on, has never had access from our lane, to get to the lane, you have to go up a privately owned, non council maintained road?
Cheeky twat obviously either didn't do his homework, or was trying to pull a fast one?
The road his land is on, it's on a 6'6" restricted old country type lane, he may have brought a lemon? Complaint to planning office from about 30 homes, his planning yellow notice was well hidden?
He could still build 2 homes but re think his access, which would give, no gardens to his new build, tough, or just build one.
This alone sometimes indicates the the planning seeker has "connections" in high places. Keep a very close eye as to when this application is brought before the local authority planning committee. Sneaky tricks like bringing the application forward at short notice or even looking at it before the meeting is officially underway are not uncommon.

Feckin' snow! Down the pub yesterday watching the rugby, arranged with some of the boys to meet up today for a few pints and watch the opening race of the 2018 MotoGP season.
Wake up this morning to find we're snowed in! So that's pissed on the chips, I'll have to watch the bikes at home now. There's only one place for snow, on the front of a Christmas card!