Things that dont p*ss you off.

**Sorry don't know why I put this in the Fleet Air Arm Forum**

On Thursday we lay to rest our RNA Branch Life Vice President Commander Graham Holt RN Rtd who sadly passed away last week at the ripe old age of 89. He was a Sea Fury Pilot who started out as a Schoolie.

This week has been quite an emotional one, firstly at the Fly Navy Day at Shuttleworth on Sunday the organisers dedicated to Sea Fury Display to Graham, luckily one of his sons business partners managed to get a video of the event to show him.

Today I get a phone call out of the blue from a young lady at HMS Nelson, somebody who wished to remain anonymous had contacted the Royal Marines band and she is coming up to the funeral to play the last post. This is particular poignant as his widow was a RM Wren during her service many moons ago. I have just told her and she was over the moon considering the circumstances.

Last edited:
Found out today that we are no longer required to clock in and out!! A privilege only provide to other on much higher pay scales than I am on until now.

We are part of a trial to give us a bit of leeway in our working day :) and nothing to do with the employees survey about to come out that scored us very low on trust last year.

After 9 years I bet you I clock at least once next week :)

**Can somebody move this into Lil's please?**