Things New Yearsy

Dredd

War Hero
Super Moderator
So if the decade from 2000 was the Noughties, and the one from 2020 onwards is the Twenties, what was the one we all just suffered through?

Hell. It was just total hell.

^P'raps - But @skyvet is only an hour away from this place:

OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK! The largest shopping mall in Cyprus:
with more than 200 brands, a multitude of eating and entertainment choices and leisure activities never seen in Cyprus before, MY MALL Limassol covers all your needs and wants by offering a complete shopping, dining and entertainment experience for the whole family.

1577469569017.png

...and yet another Cyprus Mall, much nearer to him, is due to open 'soon':

<<...JUNE 6, 2019 CONSTRUCTION OF FIRST MALL IN LARNACA ABOUT TO BEGIN
Larnaca’s Metropolis Mall has secured all the necessary licences and its construction is about to begin. South African development company Acsion Ltd is behind the 40,000 square metre shopping centre while ‘Iacovou Brothers’ is responsible for the project’s construction. Both the local authorities as well as Acsion Ltd have confirmed the latest developments. The Group was founded by Cypriot Kyriacos Anastasiades and the Metropolis Mall will be his first investment outside Africa.
It is expected to be completed by the end of 2020...>>

It's Shopping, Jim Pat, but not as we know it...

Stirlin

War Hero
^P'raps - But @skyvet is only an hour away from this place:

OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK! The largest shopping mall in Cyprus:
with more than 200 brands, a multitude of eating and entertainment choices and leisure activities never seen in Cyprus before, MY MALL Limassol covers all your needs and wants by offering a complete shopping, dining and entertainment experience for the whole family.

View attachment 46481

...and yet another Cyprus Mall, much nearer to him, is due to open 'soon':

<<...JUNE 6, 2019 CONSTRUCTION OF FIRST MALL IN LARNACA ABOUT TO BEGIN
Larnaca’s Metropolis Mall has secured all the necessary licences and its construction is about to begin. South African development company Acsion Ltd is behind the 40,000 square metre shopping centre while ‘Iacovou Brothers’ is responsible for the project’s construction. Both the local authorities as well as Acsion Ltd have confirmed the latest developments. The Group was founded by Cypriot Kyriacos Anastasiades and the Metropolis Mall will be his first investment outside Africa.
It is expected to be completed by the end of 2020...>>

It's Shopping, Jim Pat, but not as we know it...
Mutter mutter , Americanish that if you can .:p

BillyNoMates

War Hero
My New Year Resolutions are to save a bear, adopt a donkey, adopt a snow leopard, save a kitten, give a homeless person a sleeping bag, buy a Middle Eastern child a crate of Evian, fund a nurse, send some cough mixture to Somalia, invite an unknown old aged pensioner to dinner and
clear Mumbai railway station of dossers.
Have I missed any?

My New Year Resolutions are to save a bear, adopt a donkey, adopt a snow leopard, save a kitten, give a homeless person a sleeping bag, buy a Middle Eastern child a crate of Evian, fund a nurse, send some cough mixture to Somalia, invite an unknown old aged pensioner to dinner and
Have I missed any?
VMT & WMP - What time/date & your address please...

Sumo

War Hero
Have I missed any?
Give JC a job?

skyvet

GCM
Have I missed any?
Happy to accept your kind invitation, and what's for dinner?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
janner Diamond Lil's 203
MoD_RSS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS MoD News 0