Thieves steal plane fuselage and ship's anchor from MoD

I don't think Labour should be encouraging this sort of "expose" - stuff has been disappearing for many a year and I wouldn't think it has got any better or worse as a consequence of a change of government. The same question for any of the years that Labour was in charge could prove monumentally embarrassing for all concerned.

The first place I would start looking for this stuff though, especially items such as an anchor or an aircraft fuselage, would be the stoker's mess - stands to reason doesn't it.

I imagine that the stocks of the MOD are about as secure as a Mini Metro. It has always been the case and when the money is not yours, then why bother.

A

angrydoc

If this is the best Labour can accuse the current Government of then I think the coalition is safe.

C

cúnt

I know for a fact that the anchor and the fuselage went up in smoke in Donnington a few years ago (alongside all the other shite that the MOD couldn't account for) :)

No mention of pussers wheel barrows full of straw or a pushbike full of mercury that it takes 6 MOD PLOD to lift when the docky drops it at the main gate?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
nutty_bag Diamond Lil's 12
nutty_bag Diamond Lil's 23