They wouldn't dare - would they????

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Sep 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some dit I got via email:
    Who is going to tell Mr. Cameron & Co? It seems the perfect solution to save a big fat wad of money.

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TD="width: 100%"][TABLE="width: 98%, align: left"]
    [TD="width: 100%"][TABLE="width: 100%"]
    [TD="width: 100%"]The Urine test (This was written by a rig worker in the North Sea - What he says makes a lot of sense!)

I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit.
    In order to earn that pay cheque, I work on a rig for a drilling contractor. I am required to pass a random urine test for drugs and alcohol, with which I have no problem.
    What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.
    Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a benefits cheque because I have to pass one to earn it for them?
    Please understand that I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet.
    I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sit on their arse drinking beer and smoking dope.
    Could you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a benefit cheque?
    Please pass this along if you agree or simply delete it if you don't.
    Hope you will pass it along though, because something has to change in the UK , and soon!
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sadly this has been doing the rounds in the offshore world for a while. Never going to happen as the government are/ always been spineless cunts.

That said I fully agree with it. They should also use debit cards for paying them their welfare. These cards can then only be used for essentials. ie not booze and fucking tabs and wanking scratch cards that the thickos drop outside shops because they haven't won £100,000,000,000 on it.

Sure I will be accused of been a nazi AGAIN!
  3. Agree, these people do not need cash, their rent and council tax are already paid, pre-payed gas and electric cards issued, differing for spring summer/autumn winter periods, ALL supermarkets tied into debit card scheme.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I'm always astounded by the size/weight that benefit recipients can reach! And as soon as they have trouble staggering around stuff a mobility scooter beneath them to keep the weight gain on it's upward path. Come on Cameron, grow a spine and start getting the feckless off their spotty backsides.
  5. You're a Nazi, but look on the bright side - at least there are two of us.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Make that three!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Yavool ( is that how you spell it?) mein fuehrer!
  8. Grat issue of three brown shirts it is. Wait until the lefties have finished hugging trees. We are in for it......
  9. Whilst agreeing fully with the sentiment behind the 'dit'. I feel this and any government wouldn't do sweet FA to put the wrongs of this country right. Not as long as they live in there little palaces away from reality and the sweat and grime of hard working people.

We True Brits have been taxed since the middle ages and for one I don't see a Robin Hood on this or any horizon.
  10. I'm always suprised how stupid some people can get.
    You listen to rumours and twat stories too much. I do not in anyway support dole scroungers but the truth is for every one of those there are dozens of genuine claimers. But tar them all with the same brush.
    If you aint signed on for a while how the fuck do you know the score.
    I kniow quite a few unemployed living where I do and if you can get them a job it's more than the job centre can do.
    As for a mobility scooter's my missus uses one on occassions. She isn't fat has no spotty arse but does receive mobility allowance. Pop round you can have a shot on the scooter and maybe I can arrange for your back to be adjusted to mirror hers.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. As much as I love the tub thumping, blaming the benefit scroungers, shouty matches I feel that we have fallen for the well placed misdirection placed in the media.

"If" the Government wants to cut down on wastage:

Overseas aid, curtail it - it has been proven very recently that it does not curry favour with the natives i.e. India buying from Russia instead of UK PLC. £9bn a year saved.

Country is full - infrastructure cannot cope. It has also been proven that mass immigration on this scale is not financially beneficial to the country. £13bn a year saved - source MigrationWatchUK

Tax - companies must not do deals with HMRC and negotiate favourable tax payment schemes i.e. never e.g. Vodaphone.

EU - out of it now. Companies are not going to leave the UK because it is no longer in the EU. Scare tactics by those who have a lot to lose - i.e nose and trough, £15bn a year saved.

That'll do for starters.
  12. My oppo has just failed this new fit to work test.
    He did not score one point.
    The very next day he had back the results of his scans, he needs two new hips, and the bottom four vertebrae in his back are crumbling and need to be welded together. He will loose approx 15 to 25% of his flexibility and the assessment is not always by an MD. It sucks.
    Scroungers should be weeded out but blanket remarks and the drum being beaten about the unemployed are usually made by the far from informed.
    My lad was a deputy Bank manager with RBS. He was made redundant about three months ago when they decided to cut more loose in a bid to get solvent. No golden multi million hand shake for him, three weeks money one for each year and fuck off.
    He struggles like fuck and he has been to at least five interviews since signing on. I take him as he cannot afford to go if its a distance. He always makes short list but that don't cut no ice, no prize for second place in civvy street. He has a remarkable CV and if he struggles to find employment then a lot will. He applies for jobs that are well below his capability in a bid to attain work.
    He does not smoke and the only time he drinks is when I buy it.
    He comes to the gym twice a week with me and I pay. I would not want him to sit at home housebound and get lethargic.
    He does squander about three pound a week on his kitten though the scrounging bastard.
  13. Agree with binning the oversea aid, and without tarring with the same brush, 'er indoors works in an inner city (Plymouth) primary school and some of the dits she spins about the kids parents makes me want to reach for the brown shirt (so make that 4 now).

14. Rummers no one is having at a go at cases like you mention. It is the ferrel and feckless cunts that crowd every city centre throughout the land week in week out. People that are proud of never having worked. It is these twats we need to aim at.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Vee are missin you at edquarters, you cum now.

16. Ze warr fur him ist over
  17. Become a bit of an obsession hasn't it?
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  18. As usual with this sort of Daily Mail type gibberish, it is a nonsensical argument. Regardless of the blinkered and one-dimensional view towards those 'on benefits', drug and alcohol tests are clearly for health and safety reasons which obviously don't apply when it comes to benefit 'cheques' (the cunt who wrote this should have no worries about British economy as the thing is clearly bastardised and developed from some yank post).

It is pointless to relate the two completely different issues.
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  19. I think urine tests would be taking the piss.

20. No, just a preemptive strike.
    • Like Like x 1