They wonder why we call them Pongos.....

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Apr 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

2. wal

wal Badgeman

"Where the army goes the pong goes"

I'm not prejudiced, some of my best friends were in the army.

3. wal you need to test your spell checker as you do not spell "particular" the way you have.

4. wal

wal Badgeman

You know the routine, Rummers. Anything on four and most on two and a pulse is a bonus.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You missed an opportunity wal, but I've fixed it for you . . .

6. I caught scabies from a slapper in Faslane once, yet another fine night out in the Imps !!

7. Did I ever tell you about my last night in the Imps, battered a room full of jocks with one hand behind my back, think I told Witts and Finks

8. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9. Judging by the comments on the Mail page, Scabies is nothing new to the armed forces;

. I caught scabies whilst in the Royal Marines based at the RM Barracks in Eastney Portsmouth in 1954. It was like an itchy living hell and was brought about from a set of blankets issued to me by a lazy bedding store clerk.

Read more: Queen's Guards invaded... by a scabies outbreak: Military exercises in Germany blamed as dozens are hit by skin disease | Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

10. Stupid paddle bashers!

11. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

From the OP's link:

Who have thought that there would be weeks worth of movements hanging about waiting to be investigated?
    Dirty bastards.

rumdownmythroat, your efforts in Lil's (not my usual stomping ground) are no better than those in more serious threads. You are ceasing to entertain and thereby ceasing to save your user name from cyber oblivion.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Please do. He is a cretin.