Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

These sick b******* need a hiding.

G

guestm

Is that a wind up? Not convicned we do. I am ex RE and don't recall posting sites like theirs.

You must have served in a cupboard, people make jokes about getting shot and blown in half all the time. It's not even as if that site does it intelligently, it's just a bad troll.

Spidiver

War Hero
I think it's a tribal thing...we're allowed to, because it's ourselves we're taking the piss out of....They not, cos they're fat little chavs from Sunderland...who are on the verge of being identified. Various sites are looking for them.

They are not funny, they are not intelligent, they do it to offend...

Last edited:
G

guestm

I think it's a tribal thing...we're allowed to, because it's ourselves we're taking the piss out of....They not, cos they're fat little chavs from Sunderland...who are on the verge of being identified. Various sites are looking for them.

Of course they did it to offend, that's the point.

G

guestm

Is this why I can't use the N word but my black friends can? It isn't very fair.

K640

War Hero
I have to say I'm very dissapointeded by that page. I spent 5 minutes looking through it and not one of the jokes made me laugh!

Unfunny *****.

G

guestm

I have to say I'm very dissapointeded by that page. I spent 5 minutes looking through it and not one of the jokes made me laugh!

Unfunny *****.

I agree, I was looking for material I could use.

You must have served in a cupboard, people make jokes about getting shot and blown in half all the time. It's not even as if that site does it intelligently, it's just a bad troll.

So you are telling me you happy with the "like if you piss on a dead soldiers grave" post?

I was certainly not kept in a cupboard and thank every day, apart from shit tank days, that I Tx to the RN. Trust me it is much cushier in the blue. That said I can't recalling sitting at Naafi, sorry stand easy and asking if how many lads pissed on their mates graves for a laugh at the weekend!

Guess we can all have opinions and I feel IT IS ok to have gallows humour between us. But these little scrotes need a kicking. Sorry that's the green coming out in me!

Sharkey

Banned

I’m not sure they do it to offend Spiv, I think, they think they are being clever and the anonymity of some social media sites gives them the courage to mouth off, put them face to face with the people they are abusing and they wouldn’t repeat what they say. I agree not intelligent not funny just gobshites

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Duty Clanky: So advocating violence against the people you refer to makes you better than them, does it? The freedom and democracy that soldiers - of whatever nationality - have died defending are the same principles that allows these "bastards" [sic] the right to free speech.

You don't have to like what they say - you clearly find these sort of sites offensive - but you cannot deny their right to make these jokes in a public arena. I absolutely despise the BNP, but I do not call for their websites to be shut down.

'The Sun' newspaper, on the other hand... :shock:

frogman007

War Hero
Duty Clanky: So advocating violence against the people you refer to makes you better than them, does it? The freedom and democracy that soldiers - of whatever nationality - have died defending are the same principles that allows these "bastards" [sic] the right to free speech.

You don't have to like what they say - you clearly find these sort of sites offensive - but you cannot deny their right to make these jokes in a public arena. I absolutely despise the BNP, but I do not call for their websites to be shut down.

'The Sun' newspaper, on the other hand... :shock:

I thought I was the only NAZI in the village!

I know who you are now from that last line. Not a bad instructor. ******* gash dit spinner though.

TrialsLife

Lantern Swinger
Duty clanky

Sorry, but you are the very type of person who feeds these trolls.

If they do not get a reaction out of something, they get bored and move on. When people like you jump on the outrage bus they feed on it and escalate what they do.

Exactly the same for the "dead baby jokes" Facebook page. Loads of people crying about it, asking that all their friends support them in shutting it down. Whilst unwittingly they were advertising it and adding to the troll feed fest.

Sharkey

Banned
Duty Clanky: So advocating violence against the people you refer to makes you better than them, does it? The freedom and democracy that soldiers - of whatever nationality - have died defending are the same principles that allows these "bastards" [sic] the right to free speech. :shock:

We don’t have free speech in this country.

G

guestm

So you are telling me you happy with the "like if you piss on a dead soldiers grave" post?

I was certainly not kept in a cupboard and thank every day, apart from shit tank days, that I Tx to the RN. Trust me it is much cushier in the blue. That said I can't recalling sitting at Naafi, sorry stand easy and asking if how many lads pissed on their mates graves for a laugh at the weekend!

Guess we can all have opinions and I feel IT IS ok to have gallows humour between us. But these little scrotes need a kicking. Sorry that's the green coming out in me!

To be honest, I'm completely unarsed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D The sick lame and lazy Diamond Lil's 18
MoD_RSS Coronavirus sick pay scheme opens for applications MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus Statutory Sick Pay Rebate Scheme set to launch MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Sick pay from day one for those affected by coronavirus MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government urges employers to help transform sick pay MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lowest paid set to receive sick pay for the first time MoD News 0
BillyNoMates Sick on Shore (in an all inclusive). Diamond Lil's 5
eto89 Sick Leave - Dreadnought RFA 16
soleil Australian: "RAN Sick Of Tony Abbott's Use Of Phrase 'Drunken Sailors'" International 0
Dredd Product of a sick mind Diamond Lil's 1
fails_as_is I expect this will go down like a cup of cold sick... Current Affairs 32
J Probationary Sick Berth Attendant and Wireman (LC) History 5
Apple_Catchers If Carlsberg made sick websites!!!! Diamond Lil's 2
T Sick Miscellaneous 0
The_Caretaker Sick Bay Miscellaneous 0
dondon SICK JOKE Miscellaneous 0
seenoffteefcuk SICK JOKES Diamond Lil's 15
soleil BBC: "Devon-based warship helps rescue sick sailor in Gulf" The Fleet 0
wet_blobby On the sick....again.... Diamond Lil's 38
A Sick jokes and initiation stories Diamond Lil's 28
JamesH be very careful regarding sick leave... Diamond Lil's 11
brazenhussy sick to death of kate and gerry mcann The Quarterdeck 51
L Sick Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
F Does Britain have a sick note culture? Current Affairs 25
shellbackmac Sick idiot Diamond Lil's 12
wet_blobby She's sick and Ginger but would you knob it???? Diamond Lil's 29
F GORDON BROWN,I'M SICK OF HIM ALREADY!! Current Affairs 27
geoffg Sick Leave Diamond Lil's 3
slim Sick web hijackers cash in on Madeleine Diamond Lil's 0
sgtpepperband Is it sick to find this HEADLINE even slightly funny? The Gash Barge 14
josiecats Some ones Idea Of a SICK Joke.. Site Issues 50
S Sick rating Submariners 5
Chicogiz Sea Sick! The Gash Barge 35
C Love Sick Sailors The Quarterdeck 26
Goatman_Blue Bridge to Sick Bay Current Affairs 1
The_Caretaker Sick Bay Diamond Lil's 0
B bonoedge sick bay his home from home. Submariners 5
MoD_RSS The need for all actors to engage in peaceful and constructive dialogue in the Central African Republic MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Adapting to prevent terrorist threats and the need to protect human rights MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Veterans step up to support those in need during COVID pandemic, new research finds MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Families in need are getting extra government support in time for Christmas MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New £16 million Winter Support grant to FareShare to provide meals for those in need MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Capital Gains Tax changes that Self Assessment customers need to know MoD News 0
C Hi I need help Joining the Royal Navy 21
MoD_RSS We need business to help us get girls learning - and change the world: article by Baroness Sugg MoD News 0
Alfacharlie Children In Need Diamond Lil's 19
MoD_RSS New Ofsted report highlights need to get matching right MoD News 0
MoD_RSS We need to talk about the elephant in the room MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The need for a political settlement to solve the crisis in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Flublok vaccine given authorisation for temporary supply in the UK to meet public health need MoD News 0