Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's Nothing Worse Than...........

This may have been done elsewhere but I've not seen it.

What about those gross but hillarious things that have happened that you think 'there's nothing worse than'!

They must be funny though!

Here's one to get us started...

There's nothing worse than......getting a turd in the hood of your foul weather jacket when you're on a Paint Cat doing the ship's side. Even after the Buffer masked the door up and the QM piped, fwd heads out of bounds............twice!!!!:D

Last edited:

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Busting for a crap, getting relieved on watch, legging it to the heads, overalls down, dump complete and then realising your ovies were in the way and you've just shat in them.

Only did it the once mind, lesson learnt :oops:

Last edited:

RabC

MIA
Same scenario as Wrecker but getting it in to the pan only to hear the gurgle and not move quick enough to have your deposit spat back at you as the system backs up.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
OK enough already. 'two of the right' is writing a book and stealing all our dits. Starting with the Naval Comparison' thread and now this.

Please send my £5 to charity.

slim

War Hero
Letting rip a mega fart and realising that you have followed through while wearing white jeans.
Never happened to me, I witnessed it in the Lennox.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
OK enough already. 'two of the right' is writing a book and stealing all our dits. Starting with the Naval Comparison' thread and now this.

Please send my £5 to charity.

Then he/she can have this horrible one:

There's nowt worse than fingering your sister up the bum and when you pull your finger out, your dads wedding ring is on it.

dapperdunn

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Having a shit in the Fwd heads of a Leander during a bit of roughers. Every time the bow goes down, everyone's shit comes shooting up through your legs.

Or shitting in your beret, as its fallen out of the back of your 8/4's trousers and you've not noticed.

Having a blowout in your starboard flipflop at the top of the mess ladder, then landing at the bottom in a heap with yer legs in the air and your towel round your neck........ouch!!! Much to the amusement of your Oppo's :D

slim

War Hero
Having a blowout in your starboard flipflop at the top of the mess ladder, then landing at the bottom in a heap with yer legs in the air and your towel round your neck........ouch!!! Much to the amusement of your Oppo's :D
And the lady sailors in the new navy

taffscrivs

War Hero
Pissed up, in the bus station, taking a sly slash alongside a bus. Bus pulls away, to reveal a gang of old ladies in the bus shelter opposite getting a grandstand view!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Nothing Worse Diamond Lil's 11
S Royal marines stuff? i know nothing about half of the stuff i picked up Bloody Computers 0
northern-matelot Rewarding Reservists. Nothing for Regulars....Again! Current Affairs 53
soleil Telegraph: "Britain Can Do 'Nothing' To Prevent Argentina Retaking Falkland Islands" Current Affairs 16
soleil Mail: RAF Harrier Pilots Given £100,000 Pay-offs; Their RN Counterparts Get Nothing The Fleet Air Arm 0
Joe_Crow Nothing Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
soleil "Nothing Impossible: A Portrait Of The Royal Marines" The Corps 1
Ballistic Nothing changes Submariners 1
seenoffteefcuk NOTHING BETTER Diamond Lil's 12
slim Help breast cancer and it costs you Nothing (Zilch) Charity 0
M another question nothing major Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
N nothing to worry about!! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
S If you've nothing better to do, try this... Diamond Lil's 24
The_Jimmy Nothing has changed... The Quarterdeck 0
sgtpepperband Des Browne: Has he got nothing better to do with his time? Current Affairs 0
H Nothing safe or sacred The Gash Barge 1
H Nothing sacred Current Affairs 3
golden_rivet nothing changes! Diamond Lil's 1
bigbaddog Jehovahs Witnesses Stop at nothing. Diamond Lil's 9
ukdaytona Nothing To Do With RN/RM But.... The Quarterdeck 8
bigbaddog Is nothing sacred? The Gash Barge 2
P Apprentice Charleine on 'ejaculation pillow' - I saw worse at Secret Santa! The Gash Barge 11
fishhead Yet more Sad News.(It gets worse) Land Ops 5
0 Now you have recovered what was the worse crimbo pressie you got Diamond Lil's 31
frogman007 Do hangovers get worse with age??? The Quarterdeck 31
scouse Billets worse than Afghanistan!! Quote Diamond Lil's 17
soleil Guardian: "Nuclear Safety Getting Worse In Military Facilities, Says MoD Study" Submariners 2
The_Caretaker Things could be worse Miscellaneous 0
Shackles_and_Flags It could be worse, you could be in the Russian Armed Forces Current Affairs 2
Guns Divers, battles over the bathroom mirrors just got worse Diamond Lil's 6
Gombear Heroes worse than paedos?? Current Affairs 46
J There are worse things than death Current Affairs 3