Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is hope...

stirling2

Banned
...for us all fellas. Des O'Connor is about to be married at 75,his squeeze is only 38 and they have been together for 17 years.The only song of his I can remember is ''Careless hands'', which, given his age is as good an excuse as any :)

slim

War Hero
stirling said:
...for us all fellas. Des O'Connor is about to be married at 75,his squeeze is only 38 and they have been together for 17 years.The only song of his I can remember is ''Careless hands'', which, given his age is as good an excuse as any :)

Good for Des
Lets hope we are all Bonkers if we reach his age :)

Is he getting married because he has to? :oops:

dondon

MIA
stirling said:

The President of the Workies in St Budeaux here in Guzz goes by the nickname of Fingers , they are everywhere when he's on the dance floor Sat/Sun nights , smile on his face when everyone taking the piss , blind as a bat so is he lip reading as in braile , mmmmmmmmmm , :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land at VIP trading estate and industrial estate, Anchor and Hope Lane, London SE7 7TE (ref: 3233585 – 3 June 2020) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS "There is space for hope and for a brighter future for the Iraqi people" MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Orwell Bridge study offers new hope for reducing high wind closures MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Croyde Bay and Hope Cove incidents: a message from HM Coastguard MoD News 0
F Hope Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
rn458scc PRNC - My 4 days! Hope this helps. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 147
soleil Pompey News: "We’re On A Roll! Bands Of Royal Marines Hope To Clinch New Record" The Corps 1
J List of Crew on board "Good Hope" History 15
S any hope for a single mum, ex RN who wants to get into RNR? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 35
soleil Telegraph: "Explorers Raise Hope Of Nelson 'Treasure Trove' On Victorian Shipwreck" History 2
finknottle Clegg talks the talk, I hope he can walk the walk Current Affairs 28
trelawney126 Hope Mr Cameron has Deep Pockets Current Affairs 7
R A glimmer of hope Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
Hermes_R12 Toothless Royal Navy ? - lets hope not !! Current Affairs 0
soleil T'graph: "Injured Servicemen Hope For Olympic Ski Success" Sports and Adventure Training 2
soleil "Buoyant Mood As Clyde Yards Hope To Avoid Cuts" Current Affairs 8
E ...lets hope our new PM takes note! The Corps 2
sgtpepperband The Sun: "Cameron - Our Only Hope" Diamond Lil's 1
soleil Times: Sailors hope proud RN name won't go out with the Ark The Fleet 4
P Hope i wont be a old man?? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 22
wet_blobby New sex hope for the old and bold Diamond Lil's 2
NotmeChief Lets hope this disgusting act spreads to the UK. The Quarterdeck 18
trelawney126 Too Much to Hope For Current Affairs 2
Cpt_Black There's hope for all the old sea dogs yet... Diamond Lil's 2
N “I hope he (Obama) will let us down gently.†Current Affairs 34
T There's hope yet for Sgtpepperband! Diamond Lil's 2
Teech Is there any hope for me? Diamond Lil's 14