Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

There is hope...

...for us all fellas. Des O'Connor is about to be married at 75,his squeeze is only 38 and they have been together for 17 years.The only song of his I can remember is ''Careless hands'', which, given his age is as good an excuse as any :)

stirling said:
...for us all fellas. Des O'Connor is about to be married at 75,his squeeze is only 38 and they have been together for 17 years.The only song of his I can remember is ''Careless hands'', which, given his age is as good an excuse as any :)

Good for Des
Lets hope we are all Bonkers if we reach his age :)

Is he getting married because he has to? :oops:

stirling said:

The President of the Workies in St Budeaux here in Guzz goes by the nickname of Fingers , they are everywhere when he's on the dance floor Sat/Sun nights , smile on his face when everyone taking the piss , blind as a bat so is he lip reading as in braile , mmmmmmmmmm , :wink:

Latest Threads