There is a bus leaving from Bretonside.

G

guestm

, do you agree with what is planned?.
I don't think any of us do, but people turning up to trade anger with them is exactly what they want and will make the whole thing 7,000,000 times worse.

IF this goes ahead, dignity in the face of what will only be a handful of idiots (note unlike the Wail I didn't prefix idiots with Muslim) is the better option.

SJRM led to be precise, but I don't see why one has to be a sheep to have a pop at a bigot. I haven't bothered as this particular bigot seems even more contemptible than most.

SJRM led to be precise, but I don't see why one has to be a sheep to have a pop at a bigot. I haven't bothered as this particular bigot seems even more contemptible than most.
Giuzzler, I am not talking about comments regarding bigots, it's the sudden upsurge in the use of graphics.

Last edited:
G

guestm

MLP, we all know that you are a wordsmith of renown but what the hell is a belmer'?
Belmer

Definition of BELMER

: a person or persons showing a high degree of competence when acting like a monumental willy
: a sockpuppeting senile Scots titbag for whom assisted suicide should be sought
: willy
See phallus defined for English-language learners »

Origin of BELMER

English, from UK Armed Forces, adaptation of Bellend
First Known Use: circa 1999