Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

There i was minding my own business and i get this..........

X.R.D

War Hero
Just switched the P.C on with a view to doing some admin etc and i get this in my inbox.

"In future, if all you have to offer is the same old ammo aimed at me, pleae don't bother.....as for AARSE... I'll say this as your wink insinuates you have some idea as to what's been going on...you have been to university, try to be discerning....events afoot that nobody except me bothered to actually check out and an incredible amount of 5th hand info that is factually incorrect. Alot of people have had the wool pulled over and they don't even realise it because none of them have bothered to step out of the baying crowd, and * investigate what's happened. You get my drift, naturally.

You yourself have said how things get out of hand on here, people do follow popular themes, regardless of content, I would imagine you are acutely aware of it and it has hugely damning consequences....(and by that I don't mean for myself)

End of the day, Steve, you've got enough to answer for, kicking of at me from the beginning in May for no good reason. Certainly none based in truth so please keep your cynicism and jaded mindset under wraps and out of my face".

Be well
Tx

I wouldn't mind but my name isn't even Steve!!! :wink:

Re: There i was minding my own business and i get this......

Come on shipmate divulge who sent that to you,to be honest thats what i would have expected from knumb nuts Guzzler as he seems to have a bee in his bonnet about some of my post,ferk im, :D

NorwayChris said:
Come on shipmate divulge who sent that to you,to be honest thats what i would have expected from knumb nuts Guzzler as he seems to have a bee in his bonnet about some of my post,ferk im, :D

That mad as a fish fcuktard Taloolah mate!! I can't wait for her to see i've posted it in open forum the frigging nutter!!! :D :wink: :roll:

X.R.D said:
NorwayChris said:

That mad as a fish fcuktard Taloolah mate!! I can't wait for her to see i've posted it in open forum the frigging nutter!!! :D :wink: :roll:

:D I like it i like it a lot,just sit back and wait for the fireworks now,popcorn anybody :wink:

The Vitriolic Criticism on here has stooped to an all time low on RR . It is now sent PM by the looks of things. Its poor form 8O

Thats a bit longwinded what happened to good old "I thing your are a ***** so ***** off you ****** and shut yer face" more to the point and easy to understand what the person is on about.

scouse said:
The Vitriolic Criticism on here has stooped to an all time low on RR . It is now sent PM by the looks of things. Its poor form 8O

Well said Scouse. I'm going for a lie down now before the storm rages further......................bovvered!!! 8)

Ja5on said:
Thats a bit longwinded what happened to good old "I thing your are a ***** so ***** off you ****** and shut yer face" more to the point and easy to understand what the person is on about.

Yeah i didn't understand the long words as i'm a bit thick. Could you ellaborate further please!!! 8) :D

Perhaps it was meant for me? Then again as I rarely frequent AARSE and haven't knowingly attacked Tally, probably not. Who knows?

Confused Confutious of Civvyland

PS: XRD, seeing that you're clearly in need of emotional sustinance, here's a cyber cuddle to cheer you up :cuddle:

X.R.D said:
Ja5on said:

Yeah i didn't understand the long words as i'm a bit thick. Could you ellaborate further please!!! 8) :D

Its funny mate I just happen to run a class to deal with frustration, along with many other courses for women's problems.
If she Pm's me with a brief outline of her frustrations I feel sure that for a nominal amount I can give her one.
And then we can sort out her problems :wink: :D

X.R.D said:
Just switched the P.C on with a view to doing some admin etc and i get this in my inbox.

"In future, if all you have to offer is the same old ammo aimed at me, pleae don't bother.....as for AARSE... I'll say this as your wink insinuates you have some idea as to what's been going on...you have been to university, try to be discerning....events afoot that nobody except me bothered to actually check out and an incredible amount of 5th hand info that is factually incorrect. Alot of people have had the wool pulled over and they don't even realise it because none of them have bothered to step out of the baying crowd, and * investigate what's happened. You get my drift, naturally.

You yourself have said how things get out of hand on here, people do follow popular themes, regardless of content, I would imagine you are acutely aware of it and it has hugely damning consequences....(and by that I don't mean for myself)

End of the day, Steve, you've got enough to answer for, kicking of at me from the beginning in May for no good reason. Certainly none based in truth so please keep your cynicism and jaded mindset under wraps and out of my face".

Be well
Tx

Just send this back "Ooooo ark at you"
ebay-coach-handbags.jpg

Latest Threads