There but for the Grace of God ....

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by MG Maniac, Jun 12, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Seems that the Gods haven't got a sense of humour so when 4 females stripped off on top of some mountain in Malaysia and instead of grabbing an eyeful they got all upset and rattled their cage! Now OK I can accept that the group probably managed to break the local obscenity laws ... which given some of the places I've been in Malaysia is a bit of a joke (and that's the local indigenous population and not tourists!) and while one mans religion is their own ... being a card carrying atheist I just find the idea of any supreme being / deity a figment of the imagination let alone one causing an earthquake because some tart got her t*ts out is just a tad OTT.

It then made me think about all the places around the world that someone has ended up starkers in public which didn't bring down the wrath and indignation (apart from at the Skipper's table perhaps) of the local idol/mayor/deity etc so must be a good opportunity for a dit spinning session?
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

My guess is shouting profanities at the mountain guides and urinating on their sacred mountain may well have vexed the gods/judiciary.

I'd imagine someone here would be threaders if a foreigner told their vicar to F*ck Off and shat on the altar. :cool:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Early this morning, the entire population of Llangollen, Denbighshire, North Wales
    legged it up Mount Snowdon stark bollock naked to pray to St. Blodwyn - the Goddess of
    the National Lottery (Euromillions section), for five numbers and two luck stars.

To date, the town syndicate have only ever won £4. 90p.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Not sure about a foreigner ... I've been know to tell the local vicar to foxtrot oscar before now ... and I agree that perhaps they could have been a bit more "sympathetic" to the guide and the rest of the local populace however ... the point is not what the tart got when she went up in front of the head honcho or the fact of their beliefs ... its more about dit spinning about when someone did a zulu warrior!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The vicar that doesnt doesnt speak all year, but is your bessie mate "Christian Aid" week :( or he wants an invite to the Traf Night dinner.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Sounds about right .. this one only spoke once (when she got told where to go in short order along with being an O2 thief and a waste of fresh victuals ) ... now knows better to bother me again! There's something about being a Grumpy Old Git I like!
  7. "Feck the feck off, and when you've fecked off, feck off some more and keep fecking off
    until you've fecked off completely"

8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Nice Selfie BNM