There be trouble next door.

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Apr 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Seems that Perce is twisting himself into knots next door, instant bans, naughty words and an endless tedium of complaints.

Got to feel slightly sorry for them tho, so many civvies and posters who just seem to want to dominate threads using multiple callsigns to argue against themselves and of course popularity that has brought with it a spotlight from unwelcome politically correct places. Poor old squaddies hardly get a look in over there now.

Hope it doesn't happen here.

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

It's been very amusing reading the trench slugs wail and cry like precious princesses, especially the roughy tuffy NAAFI bar gang.

I think it all started with a horrific thread where vids of people being murdered was posted. The owners are obviously having their balls felt because of the language and tone being used by some posters. Not being the brightest stars in the night sky and taking a step back until things clam down, the gang have decided to ignore the line in the sand.

And they say 'Jack is always dripping'.

3. You have a better class of civvy on here. I would never even try to comment on subjects that I'm not qualified to, very much unlike next door.

4. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I haven't been next door for ages. Jonno and i came over here because it was getting shite and we fancied a change. I only ever meant to pop over for a short while. What the fuck happened?

5. witsend

Just don't type the words 'ebony' or the shortened version of 'Pakistani'.

6. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Oooh. Says Wits who went to the dark side and voted against me!!

I think you were right about Millennium Falcon being the last book you will read!! :)

I had you pencilled in for HMS Victory as well - now where is that eraser?

7. witsend

I've just read that over there. You're getting it pretty tight.

I going to compose a harsh PM to that witsend impersonating character. He won't know what's hit him.

8. Ageing_Gracefully

It ain't working Wits. You is going to have to work like an ethnic person from Africa to convince me :D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

9. witsend

I've been chatting with that imposter. He says there's no chance of him backing up like a queer man in a public toilet and your fetish for panda love is disturbing.

He has a point ya sicko.

10. Ageing_Gracefully

You are just a Panda-phobe. They are lovely cuddly bears. You are just jealous as the only Bears Glasgow has are in serious doo-doo at Ibrox.

• Like Like x 1
  11. witsend

Nope, still don't understand it ya dirty perv.

[​IMG]

As for 'ra peepul', it couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of bigots.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Youre bang on there matey, seems like the MODS are on a clear out stunt, going through the more bolshy lads like a dose of Cascara, is there a conspiracy threat anywhere and is GCHQ tentetively sticking its toe in the door, ? oh the horror, the horror.