Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There be trouble next door.

Seems that Perce is twisting himself into knots next door, instant bans, naughty words and an endless tedium of complaints.

Got to feel slightly sorry for them tho, so many civvies and posters who just seem to want to dominate threads using multiple callsigns to argue against themselves and of course popularity that has brought with it a spotlight from unwelcome politically correct places. Poor old squaddies hardly get a look in over there now.

Hope it doesn't happen here.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's been very amusing reading the trench slugs wail and cry like precious princesses, especially the roughy tuffy NAAFI bar gang.

I think it all started with a horrific thread where vids of people being murdered was posted. The owners are obviously having their balls felt because of the language and tone being used by some posters. Not being the brightest stars in the night sky and taking a step back until things clam down, the gang have decided to ignore the line in the sand.

And they say 'Jack is always dripping'.

You have a better class of civvy on here. I would never even try to comment on subjects that I'm not qualified to, very much unlike next door.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I haven't been next door for ages. Jonno and i came over here because it was getting shite and we fancied a change. I only ever meant to pop over for a short while. What the fuck happened?

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
Oooh. Says Wits who went to the dark side and voted against me!!

I think you were right about Millennium Falcon being the last book you will read!! :)

I had you pencilled in for HMS Victory as well - now where is that eraser?

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
I've just read that over there. You're getting it pretty tight.

I going to compose a harsh PM to that witsend impersonating character. He won't know what's hit him.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
I've just read that over there. You're getting it pretty tight.

I going to compose a harsh PM to that witsend impersonating character. He won't know what's hit him.

It ain't working Wits. You is going to have to work like an ethnic person from Africa to convince me :D

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
I've been chatting with that imposter. He says there's no chance of him backing up like a queer man in a public toilet and your fetish for panda love is disturbing.

He has a point ya sicko.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
I've been chatting with that imposter. He says there's no chance of him backing up like a queer man in a public toilet and your fetish for panda love is disturbing.

He has a point ya sicko.

You are just a Panda-phobe. They are lovely cuddly bears. You are just jealous as the only Bears Glasgow has are in serious doo-doo at Ibrox.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Nope, still don't understand it ya dirty perv.

As for 'ra peepul', it couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of bigots.

Troglodyte

Lantern Swinger
Youre bang on there matey, seems like the MODS are on a clear out stunt, going through the more bolshy lads like a dose of Cascara, is there a conspiracy threat anywhere and is GCHQ tentetively sticking its toe in the door, ? oh the horror, the horror.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ageing_Gracefully Book Competition : Trouble at Zero Hour Competitions 25
D PJFT Trouble Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
C Heart murmur trouble! Health & Fitness 15
Vrumm Trouble adding new thread Site Issues 2
WreckerL Garda Police trouble Diamond Lil's 2
trelawney126 Fink's Uncle in trouble again Diamond Lil's 11
J fitness test trouble Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
S Trouble Sleeping? Diamond Lil's 0
Apple_Catchers Carrier trouble!! Current Affairs 10
S Trouble in store Miscellaneous 0
S Trouble in Grozny Diamond Lil's 2
soleil The Sun: "Deep Trouble" Submariners 14
Maxi_77 UKIP in trouble Current Affairs 11
Andrew_1980 Marines on 'Big Trouble in Thailand' (TV Doco) Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 3
M Ex Booty in Trouble The Corps 0
T Paedochristians and their helpers in trouble again! Diamond Lil's 3
H Clarkson in trouble for telling the truth Current Affairs 1
chris1984_99_99 JPA Trouble Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 6
mikh Mods causing trouble The Quarterdeck 8
HarryBosch Trouble with opening some pictures Bloody Computers 7
Penstar Having trouble getting paid correctly? The Corps 11
Bad CO Site Slow as a Dog on a Go Slow Day (= Server trouble) Site Issues 22
D Canadian Army causes trouble in Cyprus! The Quarterdeck 5
C PONGO'S IN TROUBLE Current Affairs 11
MoD_RSS Consultation launched on next phase of bovine TB eradication strategy MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Traders must act now with border traffic expected to increase next week MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next steps in Government’s £5 billion gigabit broadband plan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Moving to the next level of project leadership across government MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Record numbers of nursing students as pandemic inspires next generation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Extra measures to support students ahead of next summer’s exams MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK secures vital rollover trade deal with Canada and agrees to start negotiating more advanced deal next year MoD News 0
N What next? RFA cadet application RFA 1
MoD_RSS 10 new satellites to be built in Glasgow in next three years as part of new innovative constellation service MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA considers next steps in JD Sports/Footasylum merger MoD News 0
MoD_RSS ‘What’s next?’ A66 communities update on £1 billion dualling progress MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Consultation on next steps for more environmentally friendly haulage MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Jenrick launches 'Protect Programme': the next step in winter rough sleeping plan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next stage of post-16 qualifications overhaul gets under way MoD News 0
jsdoddy Next Stage - RNR Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 3
MoD_RSS Next big step for Thorney Island’s flood defences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next steps announced to boost road safety and close mobile phone loophole MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Next steps for future tri-service recruiting programme revealed MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The next generation show they #CanDo community support MoD News 0
Q Next step after pjft Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
D Next lockdown coming soon? The Gash Barge 12
MoD_RSS Jenrick announces next steps to put beauty and design at heart of planning system MoD News 0
D No bread The cats next Diamond Lil's 0
MoD_RSS Next steps outlined for UK’s use of digital identity MoD News 0
MoD_RSS A Grenfell Community Update about the next phase of discussions about Grenfell Tower and the future memorial MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Scottish teenagers each to get access to pot of money over the next nine years MoD News 0