Then she opened her mouth..

All these really neat looking birds about lately but all is spolit by the simple act of opening their mouths and usually sticking a fag in it.

Theres no fantasy left after that....or is there? :?

I once met a completel stunning girl at uni - on approaching her, and enquiring her name she opened her mouth and.... she was a liverpudlian :( ;)

Totally spoilt everything

WhizzbangDai said:
I once met a completel stunning girl at uni - on approaching her, and enquiring her name she opened her mouth and.... she was a liverpudlian :( ;)

I concur with that being a wood destroyer, and Glaswegians.

WhizzbangDai said:

:roll: You Dipstick!!!!!!! She would have bought you a wet and taken you home for allnighters, You are obviously Officer material :? :?

rikbones

Lantern Swinger
hammers said:
birds with a scouse or a welsh accent do it for me! :love:
Well I shagged a pretty fit girl from the valleys the other day, and the next day she rang me and we were having a bit of banter and i said something a bit chopsy to her and her reply was 'ha ha you cheeky cnut!'

Now I use the word fairly frequently but it just doesn't seem right coming from a birds mouth. 8O

Welshy

Lantern Swinger
There is nothing wrong with a Welsh accent, not that I really have one, but I must stick up for my country(wo)men all the same.

Welshy

Lantern Swinger
rikbones said:
hammers said:
birds with a scouse or a welsh accent do it for me! :love:
Well I shagged a pretty fit girl from the valleys the other day, and the next day she rang me and we were having a bit of banter and i said something a bit chopsy to her and her reply was 'ha ha you cheeky cnut!'

Now I use the word fairly frequently but it just doesn't seem right coming from a birds mouth. 8O
Valley girls are always the most classiest of girls... 8O

rikbones

Lantern Swinger
Welshy said:
There is nothing wrong with a Welsh accent, not that I really have one, but I must stick up for my country(wo)men all the same.
I love my Welsh accent to be honest. Every time i've been over the border the birds always tell me they love the accent! :D

Nah, can't go wrong with a well spoken woman. Get me every time, even though they usually look a lot like the horses that they invariably ride at the weekends.

South African, sorry 'Sif Afrikaan' as well, for some reason...

Latest Threads