Then and now

D

Deleted 113170

It would be interesting to see how people change with age. More especially with our old and bold veterans.

Then and Now bit would be interesting. Both husband and wives photographs (out of uniform) at the time they joined with photographs when they left and now.
I'm game Anyone else?

Drakey

War Hero
It would be interesting to see how people change with age. More especially with our old and bold veterans.

Then and Now bit would be interesting. Both husband and wives photographs (out of uniform) at the time they joined with photographs when they left and now.
I'm game Anyone else?
You first.....

D

Deleted 113170

Dim diolch. PERSEC ('does dim cwtogiad Cymraeg i hwnnw).
Persec?
Making oneself out to be more interesting than one ever was.
What on earth has Persec got to do with it.
Your photograph in middle/old age will have the alien forces aiming in on you.
You were clearly much more important than I was. Perhaps you shouldn't be on this public platform at all. Can't be too careful!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Persec?
You were clearly much more important than I was. Perhaps you shouldn't be on this public platform at all. Can't be too careful!
Do you know what Persec means?

slim

War Hero
Persec?
Lanky Everyone on this site is more important than you are or ever were.
Importance is not in the rate or rank held but in the esteem fellow workers/members/society holds you in.
Here you are most definitely bottom of the pile!

D

Deleted 113170

Do you know what Persec means?
I am fully aware what Personal Security means. I just think it is overstated and designed to make it seem more important than it is. Of course careless talk costs lives and one needs to be circumspect -but over-glamourising it is unnecessary.

Latest Threads