Theme Chaos

There will be a certain amount of site appearance problems this morning as I put an updated version of the Navy theme on - no great change don't worry. Same colours and logo. If your page goes chaotic with stuff and colours all over the place, please bear with it and try again after a couple of minutes.

The change is to add a new menu - done on ARRSE yesterday with 99.9% positive feedback.

There will also see some changes to the way the site switches between RM and RN, and the front page layout will change slightly to be more user friendly (also done on ARRSE yesterday ( http://www.arrse.co.uk )).

Glad you like it folks as a surprising amount of work is involved in this sort of thing. Bringing me to.....

an apology to the 3 users of the White RM theme who will have returned to find the same desert cam as everyone else.

Good_CO said:
Glad you like it folks as a surprising amount of work is involved in this sort of thing. Bringing me to.....

an apology to the 3 users of the White RM theme who will have returned to find the same desert cam as everyone else.
Surely their's should be pink, no?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Looking good, could you have a go at the time thing on posts, they all end in 24 no matter when posted.....or is it just me.-

Ghost_Rider

Lantern Swinger
janner said:
Looking good, could you have a go at the time thing on posts, they all end in 24 no matter when posted.....or is it just me.-
I'm not seeing that janner - could you capture a screenshot of the problem and post it here for us to see?

Ghostie

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Here is the top line from my last post

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:24 Post subject: Re: Theme Chaos

and from yours

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:24 Post subject: Re: Theme Chaos

times are the same and both wrong, is it me?

Looks great! :razz: VERY professional!

I used the shop for the first time today from the link - one slight caveat - it kept going wrong and telling me the page didn't exist when I tried navigating from menu to menu for paying for the goods I ordered, but eventually worked. Perhaps this is due to high internet traffic?

Will we be getting a link to AARSEpedia in the future or our own MATELOTpedia to develop from scratch, in which case it should be fun writing the entry for Sam the Man Dicosta! :wink: :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
Good_CO Site Issues 21
Scud Diamond Lil's 5